Valentine Workout

Happy Valentine’s Day!

February 14th is my mom’s birthday – Happy Birthday Mom! My mom is the best because she birthed me (I was a very large baby) and the other red headed anomaly in my family, Michael.SCAN0189 thumb Valentine Workout

She fed me well…SCAN0191 thumb Valentine Workout

And raised me to be the questionable internet personality I am today. I knew that Communications degree would come in handy some day.SCAN0192 thumb Valentine Workout

Happy Birthday Mom! I love you.IMG 5543 800x533 thumb Valentine Workout

Here’s a fun workout to do on Valentine’s Day with a buddy.

1. Grab a friend, or Valentine or stranger that you’d like to be your Valentine.

2. Do these exercises 3 times.

3. Only eat the good candy, make it worth it.

dont call me fat thumb Valentine WorkoutQuestion: Do you like candy as a gift? Are you buying your own or taking it from the candy dish at work?

Comments

My husband is a boob about Valentines Day. He figures that once you’re married you have your anniversary, so I go all out for my kids. I did buy myself some chocolate covered strawberries last night though : )

That video was just the highlight of my morning. I *love* the high five planks!! And when you’re in the side plank and you say, “tummy in, squeeze the butt” Matt responds with, “yep!” So cute.

My husband and I know the way to each others’ hearts is through the stomach! Beef Jerky and chocolate raisins for him and Reese’s Pieces and m&ms for me. We don’t go all out for Valentines Day, but something sweet to eat makes us both happy.

I hate candy as a gift; however, I am a-ok with buying it for myself. I am not sure what the difference is! I plan on buying a Valentine’s Day treat tomorrow when everything is marked down 50%. ;)

5. Ida says

I’d rather get flowers than chocolate. Candy doesn’t really excite me, I like my sweets in baked good form, ideally with ice cream on top.

6. Natali says

It’s also my mom’s birthday today! It’s awesome to have a valentine mother, happy birthday to yours and fill her with lots of hugs and kisses because today they deserve it DOUBLED!

I’m so picky when it comes to candy I hate receiving it as a gift. Making sure I can actually eat it first of all, and then making sure it’s a kind I even like. Yeah, I’m the worst person to buy a gift for!

haha i love your little cartoon at the end..so funny. i bought my husband an insane amount of candy for vday…prob shouldnt have since i know ill eat most of it..dammit