I really wanted to catch up on blogs today, but knew I should be efficient with my time. I have myself 15 minutes for some “power blog reading” and then closed Google Reader. It wasn’t enough time, maybe I can catch up later!
Lunch was a layered salad –
Bottom Layer: Leftover enchiladas
Middle: Veggies, Pico de Gallo
Top: Beans, hot sauce, hummus
After lunch I attempted to get my Race and Travel schedule organized for the entire year. I’ve been saying “yes!” to a lot of races and events and needed to see them all in one place to really get an idea of when stuff is happening.
I think I have my Race Calendar for 2012 done – post coming soon!
Personal Trainer Questions
This post has been a long time coming! I get a lot of questions from people considering making a career change and maybe becoming a trainer. I used to be a recruiter/researcher until I finally got a job as a writer. When that fell through I got depressed. Then, I got moving and decided to follow my passion and become a personal trainer!
I am answering five of the most common questions here and the rest will be in another blog post very soon!
Questions on the vlog:
- What made you choose to become a personal trainer?
- What sort of control and flexibility do you have within your job? (ie. coaching, classes, personal training sessions)
- What are the rewarding points of your job?
- What are the less rewarding points of your job?
- How do you deal with days when you don’t want to exercise?
If you have a question for me leave it in the comments below or email me at runeatrepeat at gmail
Ever give yourself a time limit on blog reading??