Happy Tuesday! I am having the weirdest feeling day. After breakfast I felt super nauseous and wanted to barf (I am not pregnant) and now I have a headache (but the nausea is gone).
I think anniversaries should be celebrated with cake. Heck, the #1 reason I got married was for cake! (Seriously, Ben and I taste cakes each year for our anniversary cake!)
But, I think my only cake option is still considered a sweet so I will have to wait.
Now on this little 4 year birthday of my blog I’m not going to pretend like I am
A.) Good at blogging
or B.) Have any legit wisdom to share
But, I have learned a lot about myself, strangers online and my friends from blogging the last 4 years. And I’d like to share…
The Top 12 Things I’ve Learning From Blogging (so far):
- Just because a company sends you soup/yogurt/PB/insert healthy living food doesn’t mean you owe it to them to take 260 pictures of it and rave about it.
- Your family reads all those sexual innuendos you post. So does your size 13 shoe-d sexy husband’s family
- Free food is great, but getting paid dirty green paper is better.
- Ask someone else to read important posts if you want them error free. You can read something 4 times and still post it with typos.
- You can meet real like, super cool friends online! The internet is not just for online dating anymore.
- Don’t take your laptop on your honeymoon.
- Be careful what you wish for.
- Your friends and family will call less because they already know what’s going on with you. Or maybe they just don’t like me anymore… Hey!?!
- There are millions of blogs out there. Do your own thing, figure out your voice and don’t worry about what other people are posting.
- The blog world is very similar to high school. Luckily, I had a blast in high school and I’m not afraid of a chismosa.
- Posting embarrassing things about yourself is empowering and liberating! And well, EMBARRASSING!!!
- Just because people know what you eat, doesn’t mean they really know you.
Question: Share the love! What have you learned from Blogging or Reading Blogs?
Got questions about blogging? Leave ‘em for the group!