Easter Dessert Recipes

Did you watch Trash TV yesterday?

Two of my shows are on Monday night, so today is Trash TV Tuesday.

First off, I am over Basketball Wives. There is NOTHING going on for anyone on that show. All they do is meet for drinks or lunch and talk shit about each other. Then, meet for drinks or lunch and fight about how that person was talking shit about them. AND they physically fight with each other?!?!

When my little brother was 4 years old I asked him about school and if he followed the rules. He answered with the rules (to show me that he knew them), “No pushing, no biting, no hitting, no cutting…keep your hands to yourself.”

Even little kids know you’re supposed to KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF. (Maybe Chris Brown skipped preschool because he doesn’t know this either.)

Bethanny Ever After

Love love love as always. She’s funny and assertive and vulgar and that baby is adorable. Love it all.

bethenny thumb Easter Dessert Recipes

(source)

Here is the Huffington Post recap of Bethanny Ever After

P.S. – The Huffington Post Living twitter peeps tweeted me today! I died a bit of happiness.image thumb12 Easter Dessert Recipes

Oh, and since this is supposed to be a Food / Fun / Fitness blog…

Let me REPEAT two fun Easter Recipes…

How to Make a Bunny Cake

easter bunny cake thumb Easter Dessert Recipes

Easter Egg Baskets (made out of coconut)

easter coconut birds nests thumb Easter Dessert Recipes

Trash TV thoughts?

Easter Recipe thoughts?

pin it button Easter Dessert Recipes

Comments

1. Ida says

I love everything on Bravo! I dont have cable right now and I miss it dearly.
    I saw some easter egg cake-pops that looked super cute, but way beyond my baking skills.

2. Amba says

I agree, I can’t watch this seasons Basketball wives either! I have not seen Bethany’s show yet I will watch a episode tonight online.

That’s awesome (Tweet)!!
    I just started watching Bethanny this season, but I love her and that baby is soo adorable. Have you seen the show that follows hers called Love Guru (I think), yes – junk food for the brain :-)

The show that I can’t get enough of right now is GCB (on ABC, Sunday nights at 10, at least in NorCal on Comcast). It’s just trashy and soapy enough with lots of wit and humor. Love it!

I’m not gonna lie; my fave Easter recipe is 1/4 glass champagne + 3/4 glass orange juice. ;)

My trash TV hasn’t recorded yet! Wait, I think Dance Moms is currently on my DVR, but the Challenge is on tonight and Mob Wives isn’t on again until Sunday. Gotta love it!

6. BrianC says

Check out http://www.crumbcakecreations.com today for some great dessert ideas for Easter. They feature a wide array of different new jersey-style crumb cakes. It’s not often that we indulge in elaborate desserts, but with Easter a few days away, it’s the perfect time to make an exception; and everyone will be glad you did!

7. Andrea says

Just wanted to let you know….I made the birds nests with my kids last night and they loved them (of course!). I had seen recipes for birds nests before, but most of them are a little more complicated – which makes me less likely to try them with a 6 and 4 year old! Yours was perfect though and turned out delicious. Thanks!

Hello,

My name Sybil Greene, and I would like to suggest a resource for your website. The resource http://www.cupcakerecipes.com is an informational website providing a range of information that may be useful to your readers ~ especially the Carrot Cake Cupcake recipe since Easter is right around the corner. It would be wonderful if you could review the site to determine if it may be relevant for your users. Thanks so much for your time.

Please contact me if you have any questions about the site.

Sincerely,