Fun Friday–Babies

Happy Friday! How’s it going?

First off I have to welcome two new babies into the world! My cousin Vanessa (I went to her baby shower a few weeks ago) had her baby Autumn earlier this week. And early this morning Ben’s sister had her baby Eloise! IMG 0064 800x533 thumb Fun Friday–Babies

I am happy to report both baby girls are healthy and have better manners than this kid…

I can only hope to one day have a baby as boss as this little one…eating watermelon like a boss thumb Fun Friday–Babies

(Thank you to everyone who has emailed / tweeted me this picture. You guys know me!)

Yesterday a reader emailed me asking where I got the red dress I wore in Vegas. She is graduating college soon and would love to wear something similar to this:IMG 7392 800x600 thumb Fun Friday–Babies

Unfortunately, I got it a few years back. I think it was from Nordstrom, but I could be way way off and really have snagged it from a garage sale for 50 cents. The tag says S K Y by David Park. IMG 7380 800x600 thumb Fun Friday–Babies

*Excessive amounts of makeup and bearded guy sold separately.IMG 7387 800x600 thumb Fun Friday–Babies

Can anyone point us to a similar dress in the comments?

Comments

I don’t know too much about having babies, but 2 hours of labor? I’m pretty sure she lucked out big time! And I LOVE the name Eloise. Congratulations to all!

Congrats on all the happy baby news! Funny about the watermelons because I was talking to the kid I babysit for and hes growing watermelons in his backyard. We had a long conversation about growing them and how much he loves them. Perfect!

I think Nordstrom sells that brand. And sometimes you can get lucky on ebay.

Wow, congrats! Two babies in one week!
    My sister has 3, soon to be 4 kids, and my mom brings the kids up with a “so….babies” question every few months. Gotta love moms.
    I had a red dress from JCP that I loved…til my cat climbed it.

• SaraB says

I totally thought Jessica Rabbit as well! Well Helllllll-oooohhhh there hottie!

Congrats on the new additions, love the name Eloise!

4. Mary R. says

Awww, congrats on all the little new additions to your family! I love that video and the watermelon pic. Do you do crazy eyes like that when you eat watermelon too?
    Btw, you look gorgeous in that red dress. All curves and sexpot!

I had that same dress years back. Def from Nordstrom’s. I think I left it in Mexico because that’s the last time I remember having it.

It’s totally baby-season!! I’ve had 3 friends within the last couple weeks have babies, and I’ve got 2 friends who are still preggers! Something’s in the water, I swear…

Hope you have a great weekend!

8. Jen says

I bought identical dress last year at Venus.com. It’s usually swimwear but they have sexy little dresses like that too!