Ask a Monican for Organic Apricots

How’s your Wednesday?

Mid-morning I enjoyed some of my mom’s super ripe organic apricots. We like to note that they’re local and organic since that usually costs more in the store – but when you grow it yourself if feels free!IMG 1619 800x600 thumb Ask a Monican for Organic Apricots

I started to dig into these Lentil Chips around lunch time. They’re not good. IMG 1627 600x800 thumb Ask a Monican for Organic Apricots

So, I just made lunch.

I don’t mess around with my bucket ‘o salad.IMG 1623 600x800 thumb Ask a Monican for Organic Apricots

or my love for cheese lately…IMG 1625 800x600 thumb Ask a Monican for Organic Apricots

Winner’s of the Believe Training Journal Giveaway:

image thumb11 Ask a Monican for Organic Apricots

image thumb12 Ask a Monican for Organic Apricots

Please email me your name & US address!

Ask a Monican #38

I posted this yesterday, but am sharing it today. If you want updates on my YouTube channel subscribe over there wlEmoticon smile23 Ask a Monican for Organic Apricots

Monica talks about:
1. I run all the time and am not losing weight. Help?!
2. Who is hotter – Joe Gorga or Mauricio?
3. Do you get nervous before blog events?

Regarding question #2:

This is Joe Gorga from The Real Housewives of New Jerseyjoe gorga thumb Ask a Monican for Organic Apricots

This is Mauricio from The Real Housewives of Beverly Hillsmauricio u thumb Ask a Monican for Organic Apricots(source)

Who would you pick?

Got a question for this Monican? Email me or leave it in the comments below!

Comments

“I have a big personality and I want a big guy… we’ll leave it at that.” HA! I literally lol’d. And you are not unpleasant in person. I can’t wait to see youuuuu!!

2. Lindsay A says

Ugh! The infamous “stuck scale” debate. I have fought with this same issue: working out all the time, but no dent in the scale. I guess counting what you eat really is harder than I ever thought it’d be. It’s just that after running X amount of miles I feel like I can treat myself! And therein lies the problem huh? I guess I should put these Cookies N Cream chex mix down huh? (P.S. they are awesome!).

I struggled with the scale plateau for so long… I had to really shake up my routine and amp up the intensity to see the changes I was looking for. The plus side- my running splits got a lot faster!

Oh, and Mauricio :)

4. Laura says

I have a question for you, Monica. How can I avoid getting sick right before the race? Or when I begin training more? This happens to me all the time. For instance: right now, when I was planning to be doing the RW Summer Running Streak, I have caught a cold. (Usually it is a common cold or stomach flu.) I have enrolled to my first half marathon in July, with a goal of just finishing the race.

Joe is a cutie but I’ve always had a crush on Mauricio! He’s just such a hottie and seems really nice….plus his accent sounds way better than Joe’s!

Mauricio. Not only because he is WAY hotter, but because he is more my type in general. They both seem like great husbands and dads, though. Gotta love free food. I’m now at the point where I go to see my parents twice a week, rather than my normal once, just to stock up on produce from my dad’s garden.

7. Barbara says

I like Joe Gorga, he makes me laugh, but Mauricio definitely wins the hottie househusband award. I have a question for you – how do you keep from getting nervous/sick before a race? I get so sick to my stomach (nerves) with anticipation, excitement, etc. Any ‘calming’ tips?