I don’t exercise on Sundays.
God made the Sabbath a day of rest and I am right on board with that rule. Some of the others I’m not as big a fan, but I try.
Anyways, today I didn’t rest because I met up with Coach Pam’s new triathlon training group. She put together a tri-training program at the JCC in Irvine and since I barely started training last week (with one swim so I don’t know if that really counts) she invited me to join.
We started with a meeting about the triathlon that is occurring in 3 weeks. F! I’m in trouble – I still haven’t rode my bike once.
Then, it was time for the pool. Yes! I’m digging the pool. I’m not a good swimmer, but it’s fun. And I don’t know if this is obvious but if something is not fun for me I don’t do it. Simple as that. Too bad for you type As that this bugs to no end. I sleep just fine thanks
We didn’t have time for much pool time at this point and just ended up doing a few laps and drills. It was just the right amount to keep me wanting more.
It was about 11:30am as I headed home and I suddenly got ravenous. I had to stop at the store for bread and milk so I’m sure you can guess what happened next…
I haven’t put together my Sunday Set Up plan yet, but I have to edit a writing assignment first. I’m also still at my mom’s so I figure I’ll pick up dinner on the way back and maybe see ya later.
But I will do some Search Me Sunday…
These are some of the searches that brought unsuspecting people to RER this week:
1. “toe smell” – Yes, I have that too.
2. “crumbs everywhere” – This is exactly what it looks like on the bottom of my purse.
3. “i heard you’re dating my ex” – If your ex is Ben, then yes.
4. “ouch stuffed myself on watermelon” – Totally worth it though, right?
5. “mexican people” – Yep, what about us?
6. “i ate a whole box of cinnamon toast crunch” – Invite me over next time and I’ll help you out with that
Don't Miss the Good Stuff
Subscribe now to get the latest blogs, podcasts, recipes and more straight to your email!