Confession Thursday–Stating the Obvious

Run – 7.71 miles. AH – I was sore from yesterday’s gym session! It was supposed to be a goal pace run, but I was super stiff and couldn’t bust it out. IMG 6517 800x533 thumb Confession Thursday–Stating the Obvious

Confession Thursday…

1. I am unapologetic about my flaws. Including that one.

2. Sometimes RER is more like a parody of me, rather than a serious account – and I like that.

3. I don’t think I’ve ever bought a serious greeting card. I have bought some pretty offensive ones though…IMG 6520 800x533 thumb Confession Thursday–Stating the Obvious

4.  I like that the Yogurtland guy “knows me”.

5. I don’t wish I was nicer, but I wish I was more tactful.

6. I love television (but get bored at movies!).

7. I  can only relax on vacation or with a mixed drink.

8. I went through a phase in high school where I fell asleep praying the rosary all the time. Now I just do these dumb confessions on my blog – Wonder if it gets me the same brownie points with God…

pin it button Confession Thursday–Stating the Obvious

Comments

1. Shannon B. says

Question? I find myself a run for awhile walk for awhile “runner” would the Brooks PureFlow be ok to walk in also?
    I (think) some running shoes are only recommended for running?

2. Katie says

I love your honesty, your sarcasm and your sense of humor. I enjoy your blog so much and love you for you! Just be real — some people just don’t get your sarcasm!

I always get bored at the movies and I blame it on Sudoku, crossword puzzles and the DVR. Basically everything that I use to get through slow parts of TV shows that don’t work at a movie theater, lol.

nice run!

i dont think i ever buy serious cards either..one year for valentines day my husband and i got each other the exact same card-a funny one about our asses or something haha it was pretty great

5. Shannon says

I can’t remember to buy cards to save my soul.
    If I’m ever in a dark room, with a comfy chair (movie theater), I am bound to fall asleep.
    Love reading about the ups and downs doused in sarcastic hilarity!
    Keep up the great work: real, honest, life, running, FroYo. :)

Happy Thursday!

I can relate to TV and movies – my attention span is short. Well unless movies are chick flicks, romantic comedies, those feel good types.

7. Tina says

The lady at the sushi place ‘knows me’. Should we be proud or embarrassed? And she knows my husband. But I don’t think she’s figured out we are a couple otherwise shed probably really judge the amount we eat