I was having a really hard time saying good bye to my lil Garmino and Skinny Runner lent me her old 405 to fill the void for now. It’s a lot smaller so it was difficult to read the pace and distance in comparison to the 305. I’m probably going to order a new watch online so I better get used to this asap!
Once again this guy is not impressed with my running gear…
I think I should start a site with Vegas like http://mckaylaisnotimpressed.tumblr.com/
Ben had an appointment before work so he was hanging around when I got back from my run and documented the occasion… I’m wearing my shirt from the Holiday Half because it’s one of my favorite race shirts.
Sure, I wear my holiday half shirt year ‘round but I think it’s so weird that Ben uses our holiday plates year ‘round too?!
They are holding the following events to celebrate:
- Saturday 10/6 1:00pm Plaza Bonita 3000 Plaza Bonita Road, National City, CA 91950
- Saturday 10/6 2:00pm Lenox Square 3393 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30326
- Thursday 10/10 5:30pm State Street 111 North State Street, Chicago IL 6060
- Thursday 10/11 6:00pm Herald Square 151 West 34th Street NY, NY 10001 (he’ll be at this event!)
- Saturday 10/13 1:00pm Santa Ana 2850 N. Main St, Santa Ana CA 92705
- Saturday 10/13 2:00pm Dadeland 7303 SW 88th St. Miami, FL 33156
- Saturday 10/13 2:00pm Valley Fair 2801 Stevens Creek Blvd, Santa Clara, CA 95050
And they are giving away this Santana fringe bag to one RER reader!
To Enter: Leave a comment with the color of you purse right now.
Open to residents of the US. Contest closes 10/5/2012 at 2pm PST.
Don't Miss the Good Stuff
Subscribe now to get the latest blogs, podcasts, recipes and more straight to your email!