Last night I had some port wine (it’s a dessert wine) with a Lindt dark chocolate truffle and it was beyond amazing. It was the last one in the package (that I forgot about in the back of my fridge) but I am getting more ASAP!
1. I am very loyal to the old blogs that I started reading years and year ago, so I can’t add new ones to my Google Reader. I feel bad, but having more blogs to read isn’t realistic right now today.
2. During my last long run before LB I tried to pee my pants on purpose.
The worst part about this is… I failed.
But, Sheila assured me that I will pee my pants all the time after I have kids. Great! Something else to look forward to.
3. TV is my #2 vice (after sweets).
I’ve been watching TV during lunch everyday, (something I used to try and avoid). I’m enjoying it way too much to go back now.
4. Because of the loot I get from RER deliveries the UPS guy comes all the time. I really want to stop him one time and explain that it’s because of ‘this blog that I do’ and I’m not home all day ordering food packages…
5. Going back to my old full time job has meant I don’t have the time or need to focus so heavily on RER. It’s sad, but kinda nice too.
6. I’m still riding high from this weekend’s marathon PR and want to sign up for all the races. ALL of them.
7. Taking a walk is the best part of my day lately. At first I thought it was sad, but it’s great.
8. I am OBSESSED with instagram but still don’t understand how to follow people back. I’m RunEatRepeat – can I just click on your name and follow you? Is there a way to link to my ‘grams?
9. Sometimes I do feel guilty about eating carbs because everyone is all paleo and shit. This just shows I need to make sure I’m finding balanced influencers.
10. I’m having a running identity crisis. What’s next? Who am I? Why do my toe nails hate me? What’s the meaning of life? Why does foam rolling hurt and feel good at the same time?
Don’t leave me out here on my own – what do you have to confess?