Monica Runs On Dunkin Donuts

Monica Runs On Dunkin Donuts

As you may have realized, I am a fan of Dunkin Donuts iced coffee.

IMG 4632 600x800 thumb Monica Runs On Dunkin Donuts

Maybe it’s because there are no good iced coffee places in California. So I have to enjoy it when I’m in Massachusetts on a Relay Race or in Florida when I visit fam and it’s like an extra vacation perk?dd in a van thumb Monica Runs On Dunkin Donuts

Maybe it’s because you can buy the hugest cup of it at DD and I love big drinks, and I cannot lie.monica with dunkin donuts thumb Monica Runs On Dunkin Donuts

Maybe it’s because when I visit Ben’s fam in Florida it’s the perfect refreshment after a ridiculously hot, humid run…dunkin donuts iced coffee thumb Monica Runs On Dunkin Donuts

I’ve professed my love for DD so many times when I heard about their Dunkin Donuts Holiday Coffee lineup I was all over it. image thumb29 Monica Runs On Dunkin Donuts

And Santa came early this year because I got a special delivery yesterday – two HUGE Dunkin Donuts mugs and their Gingerbread Cookie coffee!IMG 9354 800x533 thumb Monica Runs On Dunkin Donuts

I was pretty excited about the huge mugs and enjoyed some sf hot cocoa in on last night…image thumb30 Monica Runs On Dunkin Donuts

This morning I brewed up a cup of the Gingerbread Cookie coffee – ahhhhh. It went perfectly with my pumpkin pancakes.IMG 9357 800x533 thumb Monica Runs On Dunkin Donuts

I am already a huge fan of the holidays – from Thanksgiving to Christmas I just love all the cheer, decorations and seasonal flavors that spice up our food. And I get an added bonus this time of year – two weeks of access to Dunkin Donuts when I visit my in-laws in Florida for the holidays!

Question: What is your favorite coffee flavor? How do you sweeten your cup??

I’ve been using stevia and regular milk lately, but I kinda want to add a dash of eggnog since we have it in the fridge…

Disclosure: Thank you to Dunkin’ Donuts® packaged coffee at grocery for being a sponsor. I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective. All opinions expressed here are my own.

Comments

I too am obsessed with Dunkin’! We went to Maine this Summer & there was a DD almost every mile on the drive from Boston to Maine, crazy! The gingerbread flavor sounds delish! Usually I just do coconut milk in my coffee, keep it simple!

LOL! OK, so I bought Silk’s new holly nog out of curiosity because I love egg nog, but don’t love the calories it comes with. This morning I was sooo tempted to throw some of it into my cup of coffee! You should do it and then tell me how it went! :)

3. Marymo says

I LOVE the gingerbread flavor! I heard recently though that the pumpkin spice flavor had 100ish calories per cup, do you know if it is true?

How do you not have good iced coffee in California? It’s California? It’s like always warm!

I don’t drink coffee, which is probably for the best because I have a hard time resisting a doughnut if I walk into DD.

Oh, those flavors look delicious! World Market had a holiday sampler that I was tempted to buy last night that included egg nog, peppermint, gingerbread, etc.

I usually throw a little Truvia and coconut milk creamer in my coffee and so far, deliciousness.

Best flavor is Emeril’s Big Easy Bold for the Keurig – it is not really a flavored coffee; just dark/bold, but it is delicious! Green Mountain makes a Pumpkin Spice for the Keurig too – it is pretty delsh with some SF Pumpkin Spice Coffeemate and a tad of Splenda! (and sometimes a dollup of whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice). All the Keurig flavors can be made iced too, and all the flavored coffee’s are like 2-4 calories, with no carbs (except all the specialty ones like Cafe line, cocoa’s and apple cider’s. Yummy!

I love bold flavor coffees such as Starbucks French Roast and Newman’s Own Special Blend. I drink my coffee black but I add 1 packet of Equal and 1 packet of Sweet n’ Low and it’s perfect!

8. anon says

You must try the new Coffee-Mate Sugar Free Pumpkin Spice creamer… It’s amazing. But you won’t find it at my store because I cleaned their shelves out TWICE :)

9. Shannon B. says

I’m hooked on The Donut Shop Coconut Moca for Keurig. I don’t use any sweetness, just like the flavors. Love the Gloira Jeans Cookie flavor too! Might have to try the DD flavors!!

I love Dunkin too! I usually drink a light or medium roast coffee, but if I’m feeling adventurous I love pumpkin spice or hazlenut coffee. I used to drink black coffee for years (and still do sometimes), but I put a little cream in it now as it’s easier on my stomach.

Favorite coffee flavor is none at all! I convinced myself I liked Green Mountain pumpkin flavor last year but boy was I deluding myself! I think I like the idea of pumpkin better than pumpkin itself…

BAHHHH how did you get that mug?! I want it so bad! I also run on dunkin (I’m from Massachusetts if that helps you understand my obsession) and it’s cool to see someone who understands my deep, profound love haha.

13. Tara says

During the holiday season, I like to enjoy some Baileys in my coffee, Hmmm…. (or baileys without the coffee!)

I live in MA, and DD is good for ice coffee, Starbucks for Lattes and Marylou’s for ANYTHING! : )

I live in NY and Dunkin Donuts is everywhere and I HATE it. The only thing I like is massively flavored Coolattas and that’s practically a milkshake. Have you never been to Peet’s? They have amazing coffee! I also miss Dutch Bros. I wonder if there are any in your area? They are all around the West Coast, but I’m not sure specifically where in CA.

I have a Q – what was the cutoff time for replying to your Monday/POTM weekly goals post….did I made it if I posted at 4pm CST/2pm PST today?? I hope so! :) :) :) pretty please with sugar on top? Thanksgiving week is HECTIC!

Also THANK YOU for the runner’s Christmas list, it pretty much matches what I have…but I got even MORE ideas…

P.S.
    Brooks Ghost are my GO TO shoe, I have ones with and without Gortex (I live in MN, need Gortex in the winter)

16. Suzanne says

Not a coffee drinker but we do have DD here. Last year I enjoyed a couple of Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate from Starbucks-yum! They also make it as a latte if you want to try it.

I love hazelnut- and vanilla-flavored coffees. Then again, I haven’t had a large variety of flavored coffees…. The gingerbread and pumpkin spice flavors sound absolutely amazing though.

18. Susan says

So every morning I stop at the local BP/Rickers gas station and get my coffee. I pour one of those single serving cups of International Delights French Vanilla creamer (only 40 calories) in there…then save the cup and fill it up with the Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup to add. Then I take one of the single servings of International Delight Hazelnut creamer, pour it in my coffee, take the little cup and fill it with the Sugar Free Hazelnut Syrup…and again in my coffee it goes. I’m sure it looks like quite the little chemistry experiment but its the perfect blend of flavors & sweetness.

I have tried DD pumpkin spice…I didn’t think it was that great…or that flavorful…is this gingerbread one good(really) do you taste the gingerbread..like a cookie?

It sounds good but I hate spending $8 on the grounds and be disappointed. (yes, I am cheap!) ;-)

I stick to brew at home coffee in the AM. I like bold coffee and I add a sprinkle of cinnamon to the grounds which adds a nice calorie-free flavor.

I have the gingerbread cookie coffee and it’s amazing! Love it!
    I am a huge fan of the pumpkin spice too!
    I always grab it up when Dunkin puts their holiday line out!

Looks like a hug DD mug?! Am currently digging Ipoh White Coffee (local coffee – beans are roasted with a touch of butter over charcoal fire).