Friday Favorites– McCormick Perfect Pinch

Hello! How was your week?

After driving back home from Vegas with 2 hours of sleep on Monday, I wasn’t sure how this week would go. Buuut, I caught up on sleep Monday night and jumped back into the swing of things by Tuesday wlEmoticon smile4 Friday Favorites– McCormick Perfect Pinch IMG 9561 1280x960 1280x960 thumb Friday Favorites– McCormick Perfect Pinch

All that felt like yesterday and now it’s time for my Friday Favorites of the week!

Food Faves:

1. I got this McCormick Perfect Pinch spice jar from Fitbloggin and finally busted it out last week. I am in love! IMG 9736 533x800 thumb Friday Favorites– McCormick Perfect Pinch

I sprinkled some on my roasted brussel spouts last night…IMG 9730 800x533 thumb Friday Favorites– McCormick Perfect Pinch

and have been putting it on eggs for breakfast too!IMG 9723 800x533 thumb Friday Favorites– McCormick Perfect Pinch

2. Pancakes!

We ate at the Grand Lux Café in Las Vegas Sunday morning. I was thisclose to passing on the invite, but it’s Susan’s favorite restaurant ever. So, hung over or not we went.

It’s owned by the same company that does Cheesecake Factory, but it’s better! They have these signature Red Velvet Pancakes that a few people at the table ordered. Luckily, my dining partners shared. Love that.

image thumb7 Friday Favorites– McCormick Perfect Pinch

I tried the Red Velvet Pancakes and yes, they are like Heaven in your mouth.IMG 9543 1280x960 800x600 thumb Friday Favorites– McCormick Perfect Pinch

and Banana Pecan Pancakes. God.Bless.Them.IMG 9544 1280x960 800x600 thumb Friday Favorites– McCormick Perfect Pinch

Susan and I shared an omelet and regular pancakes. Pretty sure we must have still been drunk to order regular pancakes with those other options on the menu. IMG 9546 1280x960 800x600 thumb Friday Favorites– McCormick Perfect Pinch

Friday Not-So-Faves…

Before I went to Vegas I got my face threaded – that’s when they use thread to remove your eye brow hair or other facial hair instead of waxing. I can’t do waxing because my skin freaks out every time.

Well, the combo of threading and copious amounts of make-up I woke in LV made me break out worse than I ever have in my life. It’s bad. Boo.

In spite of that I’m going to do a make-up post soon. I bought this Smashbox try it kit for the primer and want to review…IMG 9503 thumb Friday Favorites– McCormick Perfect Pinch

I took a poll on twitter, but wanted to check here too – do you prefer makeup tutorials on video or picture posts?

tasty redness Friday Favorites– McCormick Perfect Pinch

Question: What was your favorite thing this week?

pin it button Friday Favorites– McCormick Perfect Pinch

Comments

Pumpkin Spice Eggnog I found at Target….you really should try it…I have never liked eggnog but hubs always buys a cartoon at Christmas…this is the first nog I have actually enjoyed. (but the calories and such aren’t pretty)

Oh well…neither am I if I don’t get my sweets…hahaha!

Getting a new mixer this week, I’m going to bake all the things this weekend!!

Also, the Smashbox primer is the best I have ever used, it makes your skin feel so soft and your makeup go on really easily and it stays looking pretty fresh all day. I love that stuff!

3. Tara says

Yum, pancakes! I always get eggs when I have breakfast (will try to get a bite of my husbands french toast or we will share 1 pancake!)

My favorite thing this week was getting up and in town today at 6:30am to run in Boston with my girlfriends(do it every Friday morning)! I love starting my Friday/weekend this way!!

4. Suzanne says

We are a “Perfect Pinch” family over here ;) I love the Vegetable seasoning and the husband is partial to the Garlic & Herb one.

Oh and I enjoy the video posts-easier to follow along!

I just bought that kit too! I’ve used their primer for a year and LOVE it. Honestly I bought the kit for the lipgloss and primer (not a fan of the mascara.) I like make-up video posts, but usually just skip to the “meat” of them.

Pop Chips!

I have to admit to a terrible chip addiction, if it weren’t for Pop Chips, I probably would have eaten two days worth of calories in chips alone today!

7. Karoline says

Do a make-up video post, because you don’t do that very often! Also you’re not like those boring superficial peeps on youtube who upload a billion makeup tutorials a day, so thats good!

Ps, I use the smashbox primer and it’s amazing. I use half the amount of foundation which is great because my foundation is expensive so it lasts forever :) And it doesn’t make your face shiny, AND it lasts all day.

I LOVE Smashbox primer – I don’t know how I lived before I discovered the green one that corrects too-red skin tones.

I prefer picture posts – I often read at work (slacker x 50) and it’s tough to watch a video when I’m supposed to be acting productive :)