Friday Fun A to Z or to AZ

Hello! How did your week go?

Since I’m headed to Arizona today and not running tomorrow I went out for 10 miles today. I would have done 12, but after about 5 miles on the path it gets kinda desolate. Once I was at that point I turned around because I’m scared of mountain lions. Random? Not at all.image thumb35 Friday Fun A to Z or to AZ

Then, said a sweet goodbye to my sunflower seed butta. I loved you…image thumb36 Friday Fun A to Z or to AZ

After work I’m headed to Phoenix for Rock N Roll Arizona! rock n roll arizona thumb Friday Fun A to Z or to AZ

I packed up last night and will be representing for REFUEL at the race! (They are providing me with a bib.) I’ll be at the expo Saturday and running the half Sunday. If you see me please say “Hello!”image thumb37 Friday Fun A to Z or to AZ

Now I have to finish up work and then hit the road – it’s going to be a long drive. See you there!visit every hot vacation farewell ecard someecards thumb Friday Fun A to Z or to AZ

Question: Who’s running RnR AZ this weekend? Tink? Other??

pin it button Friday Fun A to Z or to AZ

Comments

1. Angelica says

Oh I miss AZ! I grew up near Nogales, right along the Santa Cruz River. I started running at age 13, back when my “neighborhood” was considered Bumblef*** aka the middle of nowhere. I would get pretty creeped out during evening runs, knowing all the scary nocturnal animals were coming out of the mountains and down to the river. We had lots of mountain lions and javelinas. Gulp!

2. TrinaH says

I am running the RNR AZ Half this weekend with 6 girlfriends. We are so excited to leave our Colorado winter for the weekend! We will look for you at the expo. Drive safe!

I don’t run unless I’m being chased…but I love sunflower seed butter! It’s absolutely delicious. I want some right now. I wish I had some. Guess my peanut butter will have to do for now!

4. Elisabeth says

I’m running the race too! Did the Tink one last year and both of them are on the same weekend this week! Going to the expo and hope to see you. Love your posts.

5. Jennie says

I’m running the RNRAZ mini-marathon. It’s 5.4 miles and my 2nd race. I’m really excited. Maybe I’ll see you at the expo tomorrow. Good luck!

Volunteered at the Vibram Hong Kong 100km this morning. Great fun cheering everyone on, especially surprising friends who had no idea I came into town for this!

I’ve run that marathon a few times… unfortunately this year the baby bump got in the way, but good luck! I know you’ll do awesome.