Music Mondays Grammy Style

Happy Monday!

Did you watch the Grammy’s last night?

I didn’t catch all of it because I was doing random errands and things, but I did catch J Lo and Pitbull looking caliente. I love them and want them to get together and make beautiful Latin babies. Grammy Awards Jennifer Lopez Pitbull thumb Music Mondays Grammy Style(image source)

This morning I ran a slow 6 miles and then made custard oats.

image thumb16 Music Mondays Grammy Style

Method: Cook 1/3 c oats, add 1/3c egg beaters and chia seeds, cooked through. Added sweetener and TONS of crunchy PB. I was out of nut butter over the weekend so I’m making up for lost time wlEmoticon winkingsmile5 Music Mondays Grammy Style

Music Monday!

In honor of the Grammy’s here are some songs you should make sure are on your workout playlist.

Best New Artist – Fun.

Best Duo/Group Performance Somebody That I Used To Know – Gotye

LOVE Adele! Pop solo performance — "Set Fire to the Rain [Live]"

Question: What song are you feeling today?

Comments

I gotta be honest, I think Angelina is the queen of the half-dress, half-leg look. I don’t know if I was digging J.Lo’s top knot thing with the drapy-ish dress. But Pitbull is always a fave of mine!

2. Stephanie says

I got to go to Club 33 a few years ago for a similar reason (friend was celebrating a work anniversary, etc.) and I totally took a picture of the toilet, too. :)

definitely watched the grammy’s! Everyone loved Jlo’s dress..I love HER, but didn’t really feel the dress.
    Kelly Rowland’s dress was whoaaaaaa..I think it was a hate it or love it for a lot of people – I loved it!!
    And katy perry looked amazing!!

Great long run the other day. I have to admit I am a big Bruno Mars fan. And, being a bass player, I love his band. I might have to play a couple of his songs at my next gig, but I won’t be singing his stuff. I don’t have that type of range. It was a good Grammy show. I love Tivo

I only watched the Grammys hit and miss as well. I need to watch some of the clips from it.

I went old school with the most recent add to my running playlist: The Pointer Sisters – Neutron Dance.

Songs have to be peppy for me. It can have the most amazing & inspirational lyrics in the world but if it the beat isn’t peppy/fast, it just doesn’t work for me.

Hubs and I celebrated Valentine’s Day this past weekend…which led eating my entire massive heart-shaped box of chocolates, plus 1/2 of a super rich fudgey trader joe’s cake, PLUS some delicious chocolate mochi ice creams in less than 24 hours. I just don’t know how people can stop eating chocolate if there is still chocolate in the house available to be eaten!

Loved seeing the picture of J Lo protecting Adele from the crazy guy that snuck on stage. :) I only caught the last 30 minutes of the show, but that was enough for me. Heard the Bob Marley tribute was good though, I may have to YouTube it.