More Runner Jewelry

Recently I’ve been throwing around the idea of getting a running inspired tattoo. (I already have one tattoo on my hip.) But, I haven’t been able to decide what or where I want it. I just want to have something on my body that professes my love to running.

i love you kinda thumb More Runner Jewelry

Eh, not like this but I’m researching… 26.2 tattoo thumb More Runner Jewelry

Since I can’t decide on something permanent I’ve become obsessed with running jewelry. This weekend at the Rock N Roll Pasadena expo I stopped by the Terryberry Jewelry booth and fell in love with their line. 20130216 143007 600x800 thumb More Runner Jewelry

There are super cute charms for all of the RnR races… I love this idea since you can’t (or really shouldn’t?) wear your race medals all the time – but you can represent all the time with this bracelet!20130216 142730 800x600 thumb More Runner Jewelry

But, my favorite thing was the necklace that says “Run Like The Wind”.

run like the wind thumb More Runner Jewelry

I got it at the expo on Saturday and basically haven’t taken it off since! That’s true love.

image thumb34 More Runner Jewelry

See?image thumb35 More Runner Jewelry

I went with the circle design because I loved the shape and writing, but I am also really digging the 26.2 charm below. Truthfully, I’m considering getting that one too. Hey, it’s a lot cheaper and easier than a tattoo!26.2 charm thumb More Runner Jewelry

Terryberry is the official jeweler for the Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series & XTERRA Triathlons. They will have a booth at the RnR NOLA expo this weekend so check ‘em out and let them know RER sent ya! (They are at all the RnR expos – so get one there if you hate to pay shipping!)

You can also check out all their running jewelry here.

And their Rock n Roll Race series jewelry here.

Vote: What do you prefer to wear –

Earrings

Bracelet

Necklace

Comments

Love the necklace! I’m usually an earring or bracelet person, but I would totally wear the circle necklace. I love tattoos, too. My last one was to celebrate finishing my first marathon. It’s definitely my favorite :)

i’m addicted to charms…this is a perfect idea! now i just have to run a marathon!
    i’m not addicted to tattoos…not a high pain tolerance type of gal. but hey, good luck with that!

I’ve looked at a lot of running jewelry and never found anything I liked, but I really love your new necklace. It’s feminine but I could still see wearing it while running. I’m running RNR Chicago so I’ll have to stop by their booth at the expo. I’m definitely a necklace girl in terms of jewelry, unless you count a Garmin as a bracelet.

4. Gillian says

Saw the circle necklace at the expo and told me husband I wanted it for my birthday (this Monday 2/25) so I hope I get it! As my love for running has grown in the last few years it really made me want to get some runner jewelry ‘cuz I think walking around with race medals all the time would make your neck sore ;)

5. Linda says

I love earrings! I try never to go out without them because I think they express who I truly am. AND they don’t get in your way! :)

I love jewelry, I usually have earrings, a necklace, and a bracelet on unless I’m either training or bumming around the house. I’ll have to check those out!

I always wear earrings, but I’m far more likely to put on a necklace than a bracelet. I usually have a watch on, so I think that might be part of my bracelet issues. I can handle multiple items clanking together.

8. Heidi says

I am super excited to run the Nike Women’s half in DC in April because you get a Tiffany’s running themed necklace instead of a medal!!

I love running jewelry! As a present to myself after my first HM this spring, I’m going to get something, but I haven’t decided yet. I won’t ever put a 13.1 sticker on my car, but I darn sure wear a necklace or bracelet that says it! =)

10. Destiny says

If you like necklaces, you should definitely try running the NWM in SF or DC (they just added that one this year). Firemen dressed in tuxes give you a NWM Tiffany’s necklace (that is unique to the race) at the finish. It’s a good experience overall!

Check out the necklaces here: http://p.twimg.com/AyG4X0KCQAAPKY8.jpg:large

And check out the hunks here: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-2hYj1iOvKxo/T5sp3qawkCI/AAAAAAAABqk/ZwZ1OCVm7OY/s1600/nwm%2Btiffanys%2Bnecklace.jpeg

I would get a necklace. Wonder if I could out both the shoe & the 13.1 pendant on the same chain. I’ll be looking for them in Nashville in April!

After reading your post a few days ago, I ordered myself my first piece of running jewelry from etsy. I got the cutest 13.1 charm necklace to proudly wear as I train my my half in April!

I’m an earrings girl through and through. I own a bunch of jewelry of all kinds but the only things I wear consistently/daily are earrings.