More Runner Jewelry

Recently I’ve been throwing around the idea of getting a running inspired tattoo. (I already have one tattoo on my hip.) But, I haven’t been able to decide what or where I want it. I just want to have something on my body that professes my love to running.

i love you kinda

Eh, not like this but I’m researching… 26.2 tattoo

Since I can’t decide on something permanent I’ve become obsessed with running jewelry. This weekend at the Rock N Roll Pasadena expo I stopped by the Terryberry Jewelry booth and fell in love with their line. runner jewelry

There are super cute charms for all of the RnR races… I love this idea since you can’t (or really shouldn’t?) wear your race medals all the time – but you can represent all the time with this bracelet!running charms

But, my favorite thing was the necklace that says “Run Like The Wind”.

run like the wind

I got it at the expo on Saturday and basically haven’t taken it off since! That’s true love.

See?run like the wind necklace

I went with the circle design because I loved the shape and writing, but I am also really digging the 26.2 charm below. Truthfully, I’m considering getting that one too. Hey, it’s a lot cheaper and easier than a tattoo!26.2 charm

Terryberry is the official jeweler for the Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series & XTERRA Triathlons. They will have a booth at the RnR NOLA expo this weekend so check ‘em out and let them know RER sent ya! (They are at all the RnR expos – so get one there if you hate to pay shipping!)

You can also check out all their running jewelry here.

And their Rock n Roll Race series jewelry here.

Vote: What do you prefer to wear –

Love the necklace! I’m usually an earring or bracelet person, but I would totally wear the circle necklace. I love tattoos, too. My last one was to celebrate finishing my first marathon. It’s definitely my favorite :)

i’m addicted to charms…this is a perfect idea! now i just have to run a marathon!
    i’m not addicted to tattoos…not a high pain tolerance type of gal. but hey, good luck with that!

I’ve looked at a lot of running jewelry and never found anything I liked, but I really love your new necklace. It’s feminine but I could still see wearing it while running. I’m running RNR Chicago so I’ll have to stop by their booth at the expo. I’m definitely a necklace girl in terms of jewelry, unless you count a Garmin as a bracelet.

4. Gillian says

Saw the circle necklace at the expo and told me husband I wanted it for my birthday (this Monday 2/25) so I hope I get it! As my love for running has grown in the last few years it really made me want to get some runner jewelry ‘cuz I think walking around with race medals all the time would make your neck sore 😉

5. Linda says

I love earrings! I try never to go out without them because I think they express who I truly am. AND they don’t get in your way! :)

I love jewelry, I usually have earrings, a necklace, and a bracelet on unless I’m either training or bumming around the house. I’ll have to check those out!

I always wear earrings, but I’m far more likely to put on a necklace than a bracelet. I usually have a watch on, so I think that might be part of my bracelet issues. I can handle multiple items clanking together.

8. Heidi says

I am super excited to run the Nike Women’s half in DC in April because you get a Tiffany’s running themed necklace instead of a medal!!

I love running jewelry! As a present to myself after my first HM this spring, I’m going to get something, but I haven’t decided yet. I won’t ever put a 13.1 sticker on my car, but I darn sure wear a necklace or bracelet that says it! =)

10. Destiny says

If you like necklaces, you should definitely try running the NWM in SF or DC (they just added that one this year). Firemen dressed in tuxes give you a NWM Tiffany’s necklace (that is unique to the race) at the finish. It’s a good experience overall!

Check out the necklaces here:

And check out the hunks here:

I would get a necklace. Wonder if I could out both the shoe & the 13.1 pendant on the same chain. I’ll be looking for them in Nashville in April!

After reading your post a few days ago, I ordered myself my first piece of running jewelry from etsy. I got the cutest 13.1 charm necklace to proudly wear as I train my my half in April!

I’m an earrings girl through and through. I own a bunch of jewelry of all kinds but the only things I wear consistently/daily are earrings.