Fitness Fashions– Cute Compression Socks

Hello and Happy Friday! Since I was in NOLA on Monday I’ve been behind on work, blogging, relationships all week. This morning I did an easy 3.5 miler and I’ll do JM 6W6P Level 1 in a bit.

Food. Eat it.image thumb Fitness Fashions– Cute Compression Socks

It’s a new month and a fresh chance to set some goals and reassess other ones.
March 2013 Goals:

1. Balance my training plan – I swear I am going to keep saying this until I actually get to yoga! And finish Jillian Michael’s 6 week six pack – I am moving to Level 2 next week.

2. Keep my afternoon snacks clean and don’t eat while cooking. <- I always fail that time of day.

3. Plan race calendar through June.

4. Organize my life.

Fitness Fashions – Compression Socks

It’s time for another round of Fitness Fashion Friday – the blog series where I tell ya what fitness gear is a ‘must have’ and which ‘will cost you $80 and look 6 years old after one wash’. Just another service I provide here at RER wlEmoticon winkingsmile Fitness Fashions– Cute Compression Socks

I am running the LA Marathon on March 17th <- that’s St. Patrick’s Day!

And because I am look Irish I want to dress like a full on leprechaun. Lucky for me Pro Compression is making a special edition compression sock for the occasion.

Super cute Shamrock Compression  Socks!

image thumb1 Fitness Fashions– Cute Compression Socks

I usually don’t dress cute for races (I’m just try to wear gear that won’t give me 3rd degree chafe burns) but I’m digging this Moving Comfort Running skort and cute compression socks combo. I think Vegas is judging me but I don’t care (see him in the back?). image thumb2 Fitness Fashions– Cute Compression Socks

Fun fact: In college I went to Ireland with some guy I used to date for 4 years know. When we were walking around people stopped me to ask for directions a bunch because they thought I was local. Or loca.in irelance thumb Fitness Fashions– Cute Compression Socks

Anyway, I’m going to wear these shamrock socks and drink a shamrock shake and pretend like I’m Irish all day. The end.20130301 065857 thumb Fitness Fashions– Cute Compression Socks

shamrock shake thumb Fitness Fashions– Cute Compression Socks

Question: Are you going to have a Shamrock Shake this season?!

Do it to it.

- > Want a pair of cute compression Marathon Shamrock socks? Click that link and use code “SOM3” for 40% off! They only make a limited amount of seasonal socks so get them now if you want them!

pin it button Fitness Fashions– Cute Compression Socks

Comments

Ugh I may be stoned in the blogging world for staying this, but I strongly dislike Shamrock Shakes. I love mint paired with chocolate & I’ll take a shot of Rumpleminz any day – just no Shamrock Shakes.

2. Gillian says

I am Irish and am all about the shamrock socks! I ordered mine this morning and will definitely be sporting them at LA. I agree with running in things that don’t chafe so I’m not going for a costume but trying for as much green as possible :)
    Are you planning RnR San Diego? I’m not sure half vs full. And hotel recommendations?

3. Shannon B. says

The only time of year I got through McDonalds is to have a shamrock shake!!
    I’m not sure why either, because we have a wonderful ice cream shop that makes creme de mint shakes that are probably better than McD’s.

I love the socks! When I got the email this morning I told myself I wasn’t going to buy them because I thought they would make my ginormous calves look even bigger. However, by this afternoon I found them in my shopping cart and completed the order. I am running the NYC Half on the 17th and couldn’t resist!

Everyone is Irish on St. Patty’s Day (I am Puerto Rican and I look Irish)! I ordered the procompression socks this morning – so excited for them to come. I am running the NYC Half which falls on St. Patty’s. After my half I am going to drink lots of beer and eat a green bagel. Good luck with your race!

6. Kim says

Yes, just one shamrock shake this season for me. Perhaps after my St. Paddys Day run?! I also order the compression socks. Thanks for the heads up. These will be my first pair, as I am a new runner. :o)

I love these socks; they are super cute but I must refrain. I certainly don’t NEED them. I have 4 pairs of Pro Compression already.
    (Although I was secretly hoping they would have made a Valentine’s sock.) I’ve never raced in their socks but I love them for recovery.

I’m big into festive socks and have an embarrassing amount of shamrock themed pairs … though I don’t think any of them are compression! Love yours.

9. Jenn says

Why do u always bring up ex bfs? Who cares you’re married. And so disrespectful to your husband to post pics of u and another guy.

I don’t think I always bring my ex up – he’s really the only other long term relationship I’ve had so it’s not multiple for sure :) I would never intend to be disrespectful to Ben, and I’m sorry to him if it comes out that way.

10. Alex @ Alex Tries it Out says

I used to love the shakes, but I feel like they aren’t as tasty as they used to be. I’ll probably try one this season anyway!

I love ProCompression socks. They make my legs feel oh-so-good!

I’m totally allergic to shamrock shakes. Full on anaphylaxis! Thankfully nothing else mint (i.e. mint chocolate chip ice cream or thin mints).

This Irish girl will be rocking those socks in Philly at the Get Your Rear in Gear 10K on St. Paddy’s Day. Hope they bring me luck :)

13. Holli says

Hi!
    Just wanted to say that I’m so glad I found your Blog :) I found you through Instagram.

Your sense of humor shines through in your posts :)

Happy Running!

14. betty says

love shamrock shakes. i limit myself to one per season, but make a ton a shamrock protein shakes at home!

You do look Irish and that compression socks are perfect for you. Fashionable, eh. I also have compression socks like that, that I use for running. I bought them online at Legs Therapy (http://www.legstherapy.com/) and they are great. :) Btw, your outfit is great and that food looks yummy. :)

I love Shamrock shakes and am yet to have one this year. Crazy! I should fix that. I love your shamrock socks! I need to find a pair before my St Pattys Day run next month!

I believe what you published was very logical. However, think on this,
    what if you composed a catchier post title? I ain’t saying your content is not good, but what if you added a title that grabbed people’s attention?
    I mean Fitness Fashions- Cute Compression Socks | Run Eat Repeat is a little vanilla.

You should peek at Yahoo’s home page and watch how they create post headlines to grab people to open the links. You might add a related video or a related picture or two to grab readers excited about everything’ve written.
    In my opinion, it could bring your posts a little livelier.