Motivation Monday– Run!

Hello! I finally made it back home around 10pm last night. That was the longest drive home of my life.

But, this morning I woke up feeling great and knocked out an easy 6 miles with my thoughts. It’s always fun to process an epic weekend over a run, don’t you think?

Breakfast! Egg and avocado quesadilla…  I have 5 avocados from my mom’s tree that are perfectly ripe so they’re going in everything. image thumb66 Motivation Monday– Run!

I think A LOT of coffee is in order today…IMG 1608 800x600 thumb Motivation Monday– Run!

Running Motivation

Jay knows what’s up!running motivation thumb Motivation Monday– Run!

Workout Music Monday – this song is the theme song to Snooki and JWow’s show. It’s a great running song because of the quick beat and the chorus is fun. I’m adding it to my playlist tonight.

“I don’t care. I love it!”

Question: What’s your favorite song of the day?

Comments

That quesadilla looks amazing! I was just reading about avocados- how they are one of the best foods for runners because of their healthy fats. Love them! :)

Lemonade by Gucci Mane came up on my grooveshark recommendations today and I had a solid jam sesh because I’m just an embarrassing person.

Also that quesadilla is making me hungry for second breakfast.

I got a couple of perfectly ripe avocados in my pantry too so they’re going on /in all of my meals this week ( I hate wasting such good food). Might have to have an avocado tree when I’m older, they’re amazing. I love a long run after a fun weekend because you’re right- your mind is so preoccupied thinking about what went on that the run goes by so quickly and its enjoyable. I’m loving the song Wagon Wheel right now- the original one is awesome but Darius Ruckers new version is great too!

I didn’t know that song was from their show. Of course, I never watch their show. so how would I know? But I do love that song and I don’t care!

My fave song right now is My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up) by Fall Out Boy.

My song of the day is Psychedelic Stereo by Mimosa. Its a zone out song and hasn’t gotten old thus far. Thanks for the song and the breakfast idea! Copying both today! :)

Right now I just CANNOT get enough of Macklemore’s song “Thrift Shop” – its got hilarious lyrics, a catchy beat, and satisfies my guilty pleasure for white rappers! :)

7. Maren says

Robin Thicke ft. TI and Pharrell – “blurred lines” is my jam! It was released last week on YouTube and still isn’t on iTunes so I’ve been watching the video like all day because all three of those dudes are so nice to look at AND listen to ;)

That quesadilla looks delicious! I’ve been loving avocados lately and they seem perfect for breakfast! I’m also trying to grow my own avocado tree. Hoping that it will work. I’ve now got 3 seeds going.

I don’t have a favorite song at the moment, but right now, I’m loving anything by Justin Timberlake.