Throw Back Thursday–Easter Edition

Hello! How’s your day going? Mine was busy. My March goal was to catch up on email and life in general, and it may not happen.

If you emailed me a question about your life or a race that is this weekend I’m sorry if I haven’t gotten back to you yet, but here’s

Monican’s General Life / Love / Running Advice:

On Running: “Get in the porta potty line as soon as you get to a race. Then, go again until you have to line up.”

On Life: “If anyone can, a Mexi-can. And/Or you can too.”

On Love: “NEVER trust a big butt and a smile.”

big butts meaning thumb Throw Back Thursday–Easter Edition

It’s Throw Back Thursday – Easter Edition!

Here are some pics of me when I was a little Cry Bunny…SCAN0100 thumb Throw Back Thursday–Easter Edition

A Happy Bunny…monica at easter  thumb1 Throw Back Thursday–Easter Edition

And about to eat a Bunny. bunny cake and a girl who bakes it thumb1 Throw Back Thursday–Easter Edition

Don’t forget to Make My Bunny Cake! It’s easy. Promise.

And the grand finale of Throwback Thursday – an oldie, but goodie song to add to your Exercise or Running Playlist:

Question: Did you take pics with the Easter Bunny growing up?

pin it button Throw Back Thursday–Easter Edition

Comments

Yep, my sis and I took Easter Bunny pics growing up. They just weren’t as fun as Santa pics, though. My husband and I in the midst of adoption and as a fundraiser I do alot of guiltless baking/cooking (most of my clients are my gym people). Anyway, I have 25!!!! cake orders for Easter and I will say they are adorable. I’ve turned round cakes into Easter baskets. I should have done a few as your bunny!

2. Breanna says

I absolutely love the Cry Bunny pic! So funny and cute. I don’t think I ever did Easter Bunny pics. I’ll have to dig around and see if I can find one to post as a throwback on Instagram

I don’t think we did the Easter bunny… I didn’t have the best of luck with santa, I cried a lot every year so they probably didn’t want to spend the money to get another crying picture. :)

I don’t think we did when I was little but in high school I had my picture taken with the Easter Bunny at the mall with my BFF Lisa…sadly, I can’t find that picture anymore. She is happy about that; I’d like to see it again. Maybe it was hideous (it was the early 80s after all) but I sure wish it would turn up.

Hmmm, don’t remember taking any pics during Easter, lots from Chinese New Year, Christmas, birthdays etc but hey, am having an early Easter din with some friends tomorrow (since we’ll be with our families on Sunday)…so watch out for pictures galore! Have a blessed Easter everyone.

6. HANNHUNG says

It would have be really awesome if you had your hand on your hip in the “Happy Bunny” photo. You’re so cute (but never in your life looked Mexican). xo