Follow me (even though I don’t know where I’m going)

Hello! How was your weekend?

Saturday I did my favorite things – Run & Eat Repeat

i love pizza 800x800 thumb Follow me (even though I don’t know where I’m going)

I wish these weren’t awesome, but they are.

snickers bites are awesome 450x800 thumb Follow me (even though I don’t know where I’m going)

After my run I spent the rest of the day being lazy. Finally I got it together and headed outside.

I don’t know if there are enough Palm Trees here…

palm trees in orange county 800x450 thumb Follow me (even though I don’t know where I’m going)

saw This is the End. Loved the closing number wlEmoticon winkingsmile Follow me (even though I don’t know where I’m going)

this is the end poster thumb Follow me (even though I don’t know where I’m going)

This morning I took a little walk-a-do with my head movies.

scenese from sunday walk 800x800 thumb Follow me (even though I don’t know where I’m going)

Then, I made a beautiful omelet with even more beautiful avocado…

avocado omelet 800x800 thumb Follow me (even though I don’t know where I’m going)

Went to church. Now I’m ready for some Sunday shopping!

scenes from sunday 800x800 thumb Follow me (even though I don’t know where I’m going)

Reminder – Google Reader has retired! And one day maybe RER is going to actually provide some helpful information so you don’t want to miss that, right?

Okay. I’ll start today with a helpful tip:

jog and drink green shit thumb Follow me (even though I don’t know where I’m going)

See? Genius.

So follow me here:

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Follow RER on Facebook since I cross post there

Get RER emailed right to you! Put your email address in the “Follow Me” box on the side —>

Question: What would you rather do – drink green juice or jog?

Comments

I would rather drink green juice! I love my smoothies but sometimes I find it hard to motivate myself to exercise, let alone go for a jog! I’m envious of the people that like getting up at 5am to jog before work, it at least I admire their strength to push themselves to do it!

Haha love the gif. At this point, I’d rather eat green shit/juice, but that’s because I have a cold that won’t go away. (That’s my excuse for not running at least.)

Jog – well to be fair I have never really tried many green juices, but I will still go with jog since I do it so much anyways!

Already following you on Bloglovin’! I love it – Even though I miss google reader I am glad I found something I like just as much!

Is drink green juice & jog an option? I “juiced” for the first half of last year until I broke my juicer. The green juice isn’t bad if you use apples in it, that overpowers the taste.

5. Alexis says

Probably both ha! Well run not jog :D. Those palm trees are right by my (parents’) home! Missing hometown OC fom current town DC!

Cant wait to snap up pics when Im in Thailand by the beach for my beach sprints! Coconut trees, palm trees….ahhhh. Right now all I have is few scatters of parks with McShopping Plazas that are popping up everywhere, boring. hehe

The Snicker bites don’t tempt me…but I could eat that whole pizza by myself :/ And, I’d rather jog!! I like to hide my greens in with the fruits as well :)

7. Amanda says

I’ve noticed that you keep saying that you aren’t sure where the blog is going, etc..but just letting you know that you have a freakin’ awesome blog and it doesn’t need to go anywhere! In fact, I will be really mad if it goes anywhere because everyone keeps having babies and being all boring and you offer comic relief and I can relate to you! Thank you for your awesome blog! <3

8. Marie-Santé says

Jog! Green liquid is weird, even if I’m the last person on earth not jumping on the wagon… and that spinach DO taste in smoothies.

9. Mia says

Why do they keep finding more ways to make candy easier (and therefor better) to eat? Now i don’t i don’t even have to unwrap my snicker? Well yeah, i’ll eat 10. Okay 20…
    I don’t know where I’m going either, so obviously I’ll follow you.

Thanks for the inspiration as I am about to embark on my weight loss journey myself. Will be throwing in some green juice perhaps after my sprints to replenish much needed minerals, vitties and phytovitties

11. Andi Marquardt says

Never had green juice so jog for sure. I am a reluctant healthy or clean eater as my friend calls it. About your blog, it is so fun. It doesn’t have to go away it can just change as your life changes. I think that is what makes it so interesting now.

12. Cara says

My next race is the marine corps madathon in October, hopefully I wi sign up for some fun training runs before the big day!