Coffee at the IDEA Fit Conference

Good morning from Los Angeles!

I am here for the IDEA Conference. It is the BIGGEST conference for fitness professionals in the world! I’m super excited to learn and to share with you later wlEmoticon smile3 Coffee at the IDEA Fit Conference

I got in super late though, so I need some COFFEE!

Iced of course.

coffee thumb Coffee at the IDEA Fit Conference

And you know what that says about …

what coffee says about you thumb Coffee at the IDEA Fit Conference

(source)

Question: What does your coffee say about you?

Comments

the mocha and frappachino ones are too funny! its embarrassing because those would be my 2 picks :) guess i don’t like coffee that much! haha

Haha well I love mochas and plain black coffee, so I don’t think they’ve got me pegged ;) I loved the description for “expresso,” though!

Yummmm I have a 4-5 mile run to complete here in a minute and then I am heading to make my own at home iced coffee. I am so excited I just want to hurry up and get this run over even though it is supposed to be my easy day!

What if I don’t do coffee? Does that say something bad about me? Am I not human? I have tea in the morning. Does that make me more British than American? Maybe I should check and see if I am developing bad teeth too!

I saw on ABC they did this but with ice cream flavors and a lot of people actually agreed with what it supposedly “says” about you! I’m probably on the boring side with coffee, regular with a little bit of creamer.

Apparently I am reflective, indecisive and always choose the safe choice. Actually, that’s true. How is the BR iced coffee? Since we don’t have a DD in Santa Clarita.

7. Carmie/Annemarie says

I’ve replaced my morning coffee with a mixture of hot water, flax seeds, and lemon juice. I think that this means that I’m need to stop listening to Dr. Oz and live my own life.

I’m pretty sure that all mine says about me is that I like straws haha because I don’t think anyone would call me assertive or outspoken (except my boyfriend who gets to see that LOVELY side of me ;)