Cucumber Mint Smoothie Recipe You Can Make in a Blender Vlog

Hello! I am on a new mission to become a hippie and eat sunflowers and drink green juice all day. Peace.

But, I don’t have a juicer, so there’s that. #MexicanGirlProblems

image thumb12 Cucumber Mint Smoothie Recipe You Can Make in a Blender Vlog

Luckily, I just got a new fancy blender from Blendtec and have been playing with it for a few weeks (thoughts on blender coming soon). Apparently, you don’t need a juicer to make green juice! And if you use mint from your patio garden like I did you save another dollar. Score!

cucumber mint juice recipe thumb Cucumber Mint Smoothie Recipe You Can Make in a Blender Vlog

Cucumber Mint Juice Recipe

{Easy. Healthy. Vegan. Gfree. Magical.}

Ingredients:

• 1 cup coconut water
  • 1/2 cup cucumber
  • handful spinach
  • mint leaves
  • stevia or a ripe kiwi, peeled

Blend. Drink. Repeat.

Here is your local Monican making green juice.

Question: Are you sipping on gin and juice right now?

Comments

I didn’t juice today but I did have an awesome Vega Recovery Smoothie after my failed attempt at speed work today :) haha jk! This is awesome that you can juice! I think my blender can juice too I am just not quite sure how!

I’m not sipping on juice right now, but my husband has definitely drank the juice kool-aid you could say. We got a juicer from our registry and I’m started to be concerned the poor boy doesn’t eat solid food anymore. It’s like a game for him.

3. april says

yum! i’m not a fan of coconut water on its own (which is odd because i love coconut in general), but i love the addition of cucumber and kiwi! =)

All I’m drinking these days is Diet Sprite- crazy stuff. I have a juicer but it is SUCH A PAIN IN THE ASS to clean I’ve used it twice (luckily it was a wedding gift). I like the idea of being able to “juice” in a blender, though, since you can retain more fiber that way.

Not much of a fan of juices or smoothies – I’m the kinda gal that like to chew, eat her food, fruits. My parents planted a bird eye’s chilli shrub at home and plucks a few when cooking curries.

Looks refreshing, thanks for sharing the recipe. I just bought a Blendtec last week and have been making smoothies since. Favorite combo is watermelon with a hint of lemon.