Happy Friday! How’d your week go?
Hopefully it was amazing! But if it wasn’t and some guy at work stole all your creamer or a hoochie is trying to steal your boyfriend I have something that can help ya below.
Today is all about Friday Favorites = the random, not helpful, but potentially interesting things that make me smile.
1. An apple a day keeps the doctor away. What do two apples a day mean? (I hope they don’t cancel each other out because I can’t stop eating them.)
3. Popcorn. Every time I go to Target and leave without buying popcorn I consider it a small victory. (Note: Those victories don’t happen often.) When I do leave without popcorn I make my own.
4. My mom’s neighbor gave us a bunch of apple-bananas. It’s like a banana, but better. Creamier. Apple-y. Delicious.
Don’t be scared of them! Tip: They are best a little brown.
5. “Let’s Pretend This Never Happened” by The Bloggess. I read it on the way back from Florida a few weeks back (hence the airport pic and snacks). Um, hilarious.
6. Sht Senders – you can send a gallon of crap to your enemy. This is a real thing. Don’t send me any because I freakin’ helped you out by letting you know this for your other enemies.
7. Felina. Breaking Bad fans – did you hear that the last episode was named after this song “El Paso” and it tells the story of the whole show?!
Bonus: It’s about a Mexican girl (believe it represents meth) and it made me miss it all over again.
Question: What’s your favorite thing this week?
Like apple-bananas? Mexican girls named Felina?