Confession Thursday… Trident Layers

It’s that time again… time for your Monican to come clean about her sins this week.

confession thursday

Confession…

I wore two hoodies yesterday.

Usually that’s not a sin, but it is in weather that looks like this:

gorgeous oc skies (409x545)

I chewed a whole pack of Trident Layers yesterday.

I have no shame when it comes to weird salads.

salad time (669x502)

no salad

I am out of control with Sonic Happy Hour and just hope the local Sonic employees think I’m sharing with a friend.

happy hour wed (376x502)

Aaaand I wish it was a legit happy hour… Peter.

happy hour

I will buy anything on clearance. (Luckily, this was delicious!!)

red velvet cake ice cream (376x502)

It was my turn to bring dinner for girl’s night but I really couldn’t think of anything that sounded good. So, I picked up Subway and cookies.

pop chips and cookies (376x502)

I want a kid just so I can tell them Panda Puffs have real panda bear in them.

cereal for breakfast (669x502)

panda confession

(source)

Question: What do you have to confess?

Comments

that confessing panda! so cute!
    I just tweezed my eyebrows in the car in the parking lot of my gym before i went in. The sun was so bright (reflecting off the snow) and when I looked in the rearview mirror I thought i was staring at an ape. So I had no choice. Couldn’t enter the gym until I tamed the brows.

2. kelly says

i confess I hated you for a minute when I saw your palm tree photo, yesterday. Here in PA we have no power due to an ice storm!
    Still no power today but at least the sun is shining.

3. kelly says

i also ate a whole pack of gum at once too. It was the one that tastes like mint choc chip ice cream (i think it is Orbit)

By the end of the week, I will have eaten nearly an entire Kroger cookie cake (like the ones as big as a pizza) by myself. I should have taken it to work to share, but it is too good.

On the completely opposite end of the spectrum, I eat around 3-5 cups of veggies as my normal mid-morning snack. So really I am getting the best of both worlds :-)

5. Steph F. says

My youngest daughter’s Girl Scout cookie order arrived last weekend, and I’ve been limiting my girls two 2 Thin Mints in their lunches per day. I, however, ate an entire box of Caramel Delights over the course of the day on Monday. No, I do not recommend this and no, I will never do it again, but damn those suckers sure tasted, well, delightful :)

6. april says

i don’t blame you for wearing two hoodies… it’s chilly in pasadena today and i’m wearing wool socks! no shame :)

Sweet potato pop chips are the best! And your salad looks amazing; now I want a big ol’ bowl of lettuce. My confession is that I’ve been putting off today’s run because I get so bored on the treadmill, but I’m determined to go after my yoga class.