Friday Favorites–Best Friend Emails

Happy Friday!

This is my favorite day of the week because my Friday Faves post is fun for me to remember all the best food and randomness I ate/did this week.

sportin my rer hoodie 669x502 thumb1 Friday Favorites–Best Friend Emails

Friday Favorites:

Ulta Sale! I restocked all my favorites recently. Makes me happy.

sale at ulta 669x502 thumb Friday Favorites–Best Friend Emails

Being grateful for the little things, like nice weather or no traffic.

happy weather 669x502 thumb Friday Favorites–Best Friend Emails

Toast. Kinda goes with the little things theme – I cannot get enough this week. have a toast 669x502 thumb Friday Favorites–Best Friend Emails

My best friend. Specifically, because she sent me this with the title “Is this a glimpse into our future?”

She also sent me an email on Valentine’s day with the subject line “Dodged that bullet!” and attached a pic of my ex. Thanks B. monica and cindy with coffee thumb1 Friday Favorites–Best Friend Emails

My shoes. All of them. This was seriously the picture right by my door earlier this week. I realized it was ridiculous and took a pic before putting them away.

leaving all my shoes by the door 376x502 thumb Friday Favorites–Best Friend Emails

Blueberries on the go.

blueberries to go 727x545 thumb Friday Favorites–Best Friend Emails

House of Cards. What.the.heck. Right?

loyalty thumb Friday Favorites–Best Friend Emails

Question: What is your favorite thing this week?

Comments

Lol @your friends email. :-)

Fave thing…I somehow got (re) motivated to work on my speed this week and had some great runs, including my fastest mile yet- 7:15. Whoaaa….just 6 months ago I was running 13min miles. #progress :) If I can do that, anyone can…

Also, I ate at my fave mexican restaurant and had froyo. Oh, we finally thawed out and it hit 50degrees!

Wow- I think it was a pretty good week.

My favorite thing this week? Well, I’ll tell you my favorite thing this week! My favorite thing this week was… dammit! I forgot to have a favorite thing this week! Is it too late?

I need to start watching House of Cards but I binge-watched all three seasons of Scandal last month and I need some time to recover first.

My favorite thing about this week? Finally getting into a yoga handstand!

how do you like the neon orange/yellow new balance shoes laying there? i recently purchased them and i love how light weight they are. I ran a half in them and they held up nicely! giving them a 2nd go around for my next half on sunday!

5. The Silent Assassin says

Favorite thing : positive vibes from friends regarding me toe’ing the line for my first full. I would have thought you owned more pairs of shoe. My friends call me the shoe whore =). Stay blessed!

Can I tell you that since I work at a Fleet Feet, my shoes (mostly running) shoe collection is completely out of control between things I’ve bought, things a few companies have given me for free, and gifts from our boss? It’s scary!

House of Cards is insane. The Underwoods are burning so many bridges I’m not sure how they’ll survive! My favorite thing this week has been how short it’s been- Monday off and then a minimum day for students with three hours to work on grades after they leave.

My main activity this week has been watching snow melt off the roof because I’m deathly afraid of a collapse. It’s kinda like watching grass grow and paint dry!

Today is lunch in New Haven CT, the pizza capital of the US. But not at the famous Pepe’s on Wooster Street – we found a new place on State St that’s even better than Pepe’s. Gourmet pizza – yum!

I must check out House of Cards because I feel like everybody is talking about it & I haven’t a clue what the buzz is all about. I must be living in Megan world these days…ha! I’m loving a hot bowl of oatmeal with fresh berries. Simple, yet so fulfilling!

Oh man your bff sending you that email with the pic of your ex is hilarious!! I’m stealing that idea……… for next year’s vday.

Thanks for the great blog! I think I have a better relationship with running partially because of my daily laughs at runeatrepeaet and skinnyrunner (RIP)!

My new house is my favorite thing this week!! But toast is a really close second, mostly because I finally stocked up on supplies at Trader Joes.

Also, love that BFF video, totally stealing it!

12. Nicole says

Favorite thing this week (well, many weeks) has been Yogurtland. I hadn’t been in awhile, but now I’m stopping there nearly every night. “Whoops.”

13. Ella says

hahaha, I should have sent that email to my sis with a pic of her ex-hub. Or maybe I just should have sent her flowers like a good sister would do.

Also – House of Cards. What the what?! We have just 2 episodes to go and I must say, this has been such a weird season…

Haha that’s what best friends are for! I loving pb this week and I am so jealous of your Ulta steals (specifically that stila eyeliner, that stuff is my jam). I am loving the weather this week, I’d be 100% content if it stayed in the 70s in NC until May and then got hotter :)