Heavy Hands and Samosa Inspired Wrap

Holla. How’s it going?

I’m all right. Ran this morning. Didn’t fall for once, so I have that going for me.

8 mile run tuesday 376x502 thumb Heavy Hands and Samosa Inspired Wrap

Running pose shadow ftw.

running pose shadow 376x502 thumb Heavy Hands and Samosa Inspired Wrap

Pre-Run: I ate some all the Honey Rice Puffins. Oh.My.Gah. These taste like Rice Krispy Treat Cereal. I can’t.

honey rice puffins 376x502 thumb Heavy Hands and Samosa Inspired Wrap

Yes, for those of you who aren’t food historians – there was really Rice Krispy Treat cereal! I didn’t just crumble up Rice Krispy treats into a bowl with milk. Or did I?

If I didn’t before I’m definitely doing that now…

WAIT! Apparently, they still have it on Amazon!

image thumb11 Heavy Hands and Samosa Inspired Wrap

Breakfast looks really gross because I’m a bit heavy handed with the Sriracha/Ketchup.

breakfast looks gross but its good 669x502 thumb Heavy Hands and Samosa Inspired Wrap

I’m also heavy handed with make-up. Maybe I just have really heavy hands? Ever thought of that?!

vegas baby 306x544 thumb Heavy Hands and Samosa Inspired Wrap

Ouch.

big hands thumb Heavy Hands and Samosa Inspired Wrap

Lunch: I put the Potato Chickpea Curry in a Toufayan wrap and it reminded me of a samosa. Delicious! samosa wrap 669x502 thumb Heavy Hands and Samosa Inspired Wrap

Do this when you make that masala crockpot stuff. Served up with a million of those veggie straw chip things. A.million.

samosa wrap with leftover potato curry 669x502 thumb Heavy Hands and Samosa Inspired Wrap

A rep from Progresso wanted me to share this Progress-oh make-over contest. I get hit up for stuff to share all the time and usually it’s ‘eh’. But this is cool and seems easy enough. You share how you achieved your “Oh” moment for a chance to win a makeover and trip to LA.

progresso makeover contest thumb Heavy Hands and Samosa Inspired Wrap

Question: Leftovers – love ‘em or hate ‘em?

Comments

1. Liz says

They still sell Rice Krispies Treats cereal at Walmart! At least they do in CT… Discovered last week. Best (worst?) discovery ever.

Being the cereal connoisseur that I am, I can also tell you that they have Rice Krispy Treats cereal at Wal Mart. They’re basically the best things ever.

As for leftovers I’m not the hugest fan. Somethings, like pizza, stuffing, and soup are good, but pasta and Mexican food not so much.

3. Meghan says

Long time reader, first time commenter… Inspired by the nod to Rice Krispies Treats Cereal. I totally had a dream about them a few months ago (I KNOW, I’m not proud of it!) and then proceeded to buy 4 boxes on Amazon for like $15. BEST DECISION EVER. I think they took them off the shelves of most stores bc they are still made with partially hydrogenated oil (which may’ve been banned? I’m unsure.) Whatevs, totally worth it!

Lots of cool pictures! I know the feeling with not falling on a run! There are a few runs this year that I have no idea how I did not manage to fall. Thankfully the roads were clear yesterday for my 19 mile run, and I ran so much faster because of not having to worry about ice patches!

Your wrap looks wonderful, I would love to give that a try with some rice instead of the wrap; not a big wrap fan, but need to keep the carbs up for my training!

5. Elyse says

It legit depends on the leftovers we have. Sometimes I am totes fine with eating them again. Other times I am so over the meal that I don’t want it the next day.

I love leftovers. It’s so awesome when I get home from work & they are waiting for me. I work late generally & I don’t want to think about cooking by then. It’s also great to turn them into something else like toss into an omlette is one of my favs.

7. Shannon in Tustin says

Leftovers: YES INDEED!!!! They spell lunches or in the best case, a whole second dinner for the family. Some nights we can string together a bunch of leftovers so everyone gets something different. Of course that means a lot of extra dishes, but who cares??!!!

I can’t eat cold pizza either. Has to be toasted, which is one of the main reasons this family can never be without a toaster oven. :)

I’m totally going to do that when I have a fam :) I love my toaster oven! I’m surprised more people don’t have them – my mom and brother don’t have one and it’s so weird to me. They rock.

Zach LOVES leftovers — easy for him to reheat working from home. For me, I need to re-purpose left overs. I’m all about em, but gotta spice ‘em up.