What’s in my Fridge–Sunday Set Up Picture in Action

Hello!! Despite the gorgeous weather outside I stayed in for most of the day – cleaning. Womp womp womp.

palm trees in orange county 800x450 800x450 thumb What’s in my Fridge–Sunday Set Up Picture in Action

But I needed some Spring Cleaning action going on and feel a lot better now. I turned off the computer and hid the phone (well, after taking this obligatory picture) so I could get a ton of sht done.

spring cleaning 376x502 thumb What’s in my Fridge–Sunday Set Up Picture in Action

Breakfast before the cleaning extravaganza was a fail – my usual protein pancake came out too sweet because I added raisins and syrup.

protein pancake fail 727x545 thumb What’s in my Fridge–Sunday Set Up Picture in Action

So, I tossed it and made my delicious breakfast pizza! Good call.

breakfast pita pizza 669x502 thumb What’s in my Fridge–Sunday Set Up Picture in Action

After spring cleaning myself via that water spout in my bathroom, I hit up Costco for a complete grocery haul.

First, I snapped a picture of what’s in my fridge so I’d know what I needed and already had per my favorite Sunday Set Up Tip.

peek inside my fridge thumb What’s in my Fridge–Sunday Set Up Picture in Action

So I obviously realized my fridge was seriously lacking alcs and got this new-to-me margarita (already has alcohol but I might add some more). I’ll let you know what this Monican thinks of it.

greens and margaritas 669x502 thumb What’s in my Fridge–Sunday Set Up Picture in Action

cant say no to tequila thumb What’s in my Fridge–Sunday Set Up Picture in Action

Sunday Set Up

sunday set up plan thumb What’s in my Fridge–Sunday Set Up Picture in Action

Question: Have you planned your week??

Comments

1. Claudia says

I have a friend who really likes the Kirkland Margaritas, she takes them to her “country house” in a place called Shinola (and yes, it does exist I’ve been there up near Shasta) she also brought them to a girls’ night and well, there were no leftovers. ;o)

My week is super busy so I’ve already planned it out :) I did some food prep today and cleaned the entire apartment yesterday so I don’t have to worry about it this week. I’ve seen that margarita mix so I’m interested to know what you think of it!

I really need to figure out a meal set up situation…completely lacking and now we are running in the eves 2x a week, it makes it even harder, because we don’t get home until after 7

Always. Your Sunday setup sounds a lot like mine. :) Feels great to have a plan for the week – I didn’t get mine done until tonight (usually do it earlier in the week) and felt like I was flailing when scheduling other plans!

I am trying to get to planning right now as we speak but am having trouble focusing. I’ll get around to it shortly :) Hopefully before I go to sleep!

We tried that brand of margarita when we were at the beach for my brother’s wedding – I loved it!

Yes I just started planning my weeks with food and fitness… This is my second week and so far I haven’t been able to follow the routine I set out. I’m going to try again this week and see what happens.

7. Angela says

That Margarita Mix is amazing, but I would NOT recommend adding more alcohol – it’s pretty legit as is (and this is coming from a girl that likes her booze!)

I have such a love/hate relationship with Sunday week planning! I always wish I could spend the day laying on the couch but end up grocery shopping, cooking, doing laundry, cleaning etc. I am always so happy Monday when it is all done but sometimes feel like I could really use an extra weekend day (but then again, who couldn’t use an extra weekend day?)

I’ve always been a big planner, but I’ve learned to NOT plan my week because it always backfires…whether it’s for work or at home, things never go the way I anticipate they will…

10. Leann says

Love the Kirkland’s margaritas! Add some more tequila and fresh lime juice, and the margs will be even better :)

Meal plan for the week = sort of
    Exercise plan for the week = mostly
    Coffee with a girl friend on Tuesday = almost finalized
    Half marathon on Saturday = I just need Half Fanatics to approve/add it to the calendar so that it will add to my total.

I’ve had to plan my week because I have a million errands to do. Of course this happens the week my husband goes out of town so while I would normally lie around and enjoy do nothing lazy me time, I actually have to do crap. There’s a whole list and everything. It’s how I roll.

Taking pictures of my fridge BEFORE shopping.. duh! Why didn’t I think of that?! I usually take pictures AFTER!!

And then I realize I came home with a duplicate of something and then forgetting a few things…

Problem solved!