Can Cats Eat Pizza?

Hello! I am back home and even “home home” as I’m blogging from my mom’s!

I have been traveling so much lately it was nice to get back to my neighborhood this weekend.

palm trees back home 600x800 thumb Can Cats Eat Pizza?

My family watched Vegas and I guess he thought he could be bad since I was gone so long. He NEVER does this (unless I actually put him up there for a picture). Don’t worry. I didn’t share.

step away from the pizza cat 600x800 thumb Can Cats Eat Pizza?

I ran 17 miles and then stopped for watermelon on the walk back home. I am obsessed. Like, seriously deeply passionately obsessed. And I am okay with that.

all watermelon all the time 800x600 thumb Can Cats Eat Pizza?

Please note: I would not share my watermelon either.

cat eating watermelon thumb Can Cats Eat Pizza?

When I got home I bribed myself to stretch with watermelon. It works. Some people choose not to treat themselves with food. I am not one of those people.

stretching and eating watermelon 600x800 thumb Can Cats Eat Pizza?

And now Vegas and I have worked through that whole pizza sharing debacle and are friends again.

smell my feets 800x600 thumb Can Cats Eat Pizza?

Now I’m at my mom’s for a Father’s Day BBQ.

My mom knows what I need for a good party… and beverages, of course.

watermelon 600x800 thumb Can Cats Eat Pizza?

This is my favorite photo bomb of the year (so far).

photo bomb dog 600x800 thumb Can Cats Eat Pizza?

My fridge is pretty bare from my travels so I really need to do a Sunday Set Up this week! I’m going to make a grocery list and all that fun stuff soon. And since I’ve been gone I’ve been eating a lot of junk – I need to stock up on the healthy stuff before that wagon is too far away to jump back on!

Me lately:

lucy thumb Can Cats Eat Pizza? truth thumb Can Cats Eat Pizza?

Sunday Set Up!!

First stop: Grocery shopping.

grocery shopping Can Cats Eat Pizza? sunday set up  thumb Can Cats Eat Pizza?

Question: Do you have a meal plan and/or exercise plan for the week?

What day do you go grocery shopping?

Comments

I pretty much never meal plan. I’m really bad about it. I usually have a plan for my runs at the very least. This week I don’t have plans for anything set in stone because I’m getting ready to leave for LONDON on Wednesday! :)

I’m all over the place when it comes to grocery shopping. I usually just go when I need things for dinner. I have a store right on the way home from work so it isn’t a big deal.

I NEED a plan. I did get my cleaning done today and I’m going out to the trails to get a run in, but I have no plan. I interviewed for a job last week, and I’m gonna hear soon so I’m kinda just antsy and I’m not really productive in the meantime.

I have been traveling a lot too lately and hear ya on the unhealthy eating. It sometimes is so hard to find that balance when you travel because most events center around food. I usually bounce back by eating a lot of salads.

I always sit down Sunday morning and plan out my meals and go through Target’s Cartwheel app to pull out their coupons. I used to go shopping right away Sunday morning but now wait until early evening to go with my husband and baby. Exercise is sort of a day-to-day with the kid now, but I try to get in at least thirty minutes of movement every day.

I try to meal plan every 3 days and grocery shop Mondays and Fridays. Doesn’t always work but I try. I always plan my runs out for the week Sunday though.

My cat tries to eat everything and is not shy about stealing food :)

6. Julie says

I do my grocery shopping on Saturday, so i do my meal planning on Friday for the week. My husband is out of the country for the next 10 days, so I’ll be doing some easy dinner meals, with leftovers for lunch. My exercise plan is pretty set…training for a Half in July so I’m on a training schedule. Now…I just have to stay with the plan!

We usually try to shop every 2 weeks but with *7* children we sometimes need a few supplies midway through. So, the hubinator stopped at the store. Got the meal plan down for the week but I do need to prep a few things but that means I have to scrub the kitchen….meh. It’ll have to wait till tomorrow.

I wish I could say I plan my meals or go grocery shopping on certain days but I hate cooking and grocery shopping so I just go when I absolutely have to. I really should work on that….but I probably won’t.

I always meal plan. I’m a maniac during the week running from one thing to the next. I try to shop Thursdays or Fridays after work. Less people. I always have a fitness plan too. Sometimes I have to adjust based on what comes up at work though.

I usually head to the supermart on Sunday evening after my yoga. My list is pretty much standard from week to week – what to do!?! I’m boring like that!

My cat will eat anything. I would usually catch her trying to eat my boyfriends lunch as I packed it in the morning – I have also caught her eating my plate of pasta before. So strange.

Vegas would like her…
    ha!

I ALWAYS meal/grocery/exercise plan. If I don’t, crazy shit happens. Like I’ll come home with nothing but velveeta and cocoa puffs and all of a sudden it’ll be Thursday and I haven’t gotten my ass off the couch once. It’s for my own good really.

You should check out Instacart.com – they are a delivery grocery service and they serve the LA area. It’s super convenient and they don’t jack up the prices! It’s really affordable and a good alternative if you’re lazy like me and don’t want to go to the store :)

First off, best I Love Lucy episode ever. Can’t stop laughing any time I see it.

Back to your questions, I make my grocery shopping and exercise plan on Sundays, but I actually plan the grocery trip the week before when the ads come out. Gotta get those sales!

I’m going on a vacation at the end of this week, so my meal plan is for my husband and I to eat a mish mash of all the food we have so we don’t have to worry about things spoiling while away. Good plan, huh?

16. Kelly M says

I stop by the store once a day usually. I love to grocery shop. It’s my favorite. I will always treat myself with food…and anyone who says I shouldn’t can suck it. ;)