Suddenly it was Monday again.

Hey! How’s it going?

It’s going weird over here…

i dont even know whats going on thumb Suddenly it was Monday again. just dancing thumb Suddenly it was Monday again.

Sadly after that grand finale number it was time to go home.

I did make a stop though – I was on a mission to get fro-yo yesterday and everything else I don’t care about.

i needed yogurt 600x800 thumb Suddenly it was Monday again.

I would like to take a minute to justify this choice by saying I skipped lunch because I was busy. So, it was unnecessary.

wasting away thumb Suddenly it was Monday again.

I got home pretty late last night and sleep > long running so I kept it ‘short’ with a 6 miler in the morning. By the time I was up and out and done with the drama it was 8:30am. That’s way too late. I am grounded for that one.

mizuno running 600x800 thumb1 Suddenly it was Monday again.

I had an appt and then conference call this morning so I threw together a no-cook breakfast of yogurt, fruit and nuts. I also mixed in a peanut butter packet from Fitbloggin that made this yogurt mess amazing.

yogurt for breakfast 600x800 thumb Suddenly it was Monday again.

After my appointment I hit up Trader Joes for the essentials and made a big mixing bowl salad.

salad too big for the picture 600x800 thumb Suddenly it was Monday again.

There was random snacking in the afternoon (my biggest hurdle in keeping calories down). But today was pretty good.

sabra on everything 800x600 thumb Suddenly it was Monday again.

The cat tried to steal my Quest Bar though. Not cool.

cat dont steal my quest bar 800x600 thumb Suddenly it was Monday again.

And I feel like some kind of lazy genius because I mixed a packet of these lentils with quinoa for dinner and it’s amazing. Meatless Monday #boom

lentils for dinner 800x600 thumb Suddenly it was Monday again.

Aaaaand now I have to catch up on OITNB.

Question: What did you have for dinner?

Comments

You need to hurry up and finish OITNB. The finale was EPIC. I made taco salad for dinner tonight. It was delicious but my child devoured a whole container of guac so I was a little bummed about that.

I had beets from my CSA box to use up, but it was way too hot to cook in Seattle tonight (I’m a wimp at hot temperatures, I’d never survive in SoCal). I grated them up raw with some carrots, threw in some sesame seeds, raisins, parsley and leftover chicken, and made a dressing out of lemon juice, cumin, olive oil, cinnamon and honey. It turned into a big delicious Moroccan-ish purple and orange salad.

Got home late from PT last night but thank goodness, my mom made a batch of dinners for me this week and all I had to do was reheat. So it was noodles with stirfried tofu, mushrooms, mixed veg. I threw in some cashew nuts for topping.

I’m all about the yoghurt, fruit and nuts at the minute. I think it’s cos it’s so hot out. I want a nice cool breakfast after my morning run.

That salad looks amazing. Yesterday we had quesadillas with mozzarella cheese, bell peppers, rucola, merguez sausage and some herbs the boyfriend threw in. They were ah-ma-zing. Not the most healthy meal but I went running afterwards so I totally justified that :-/

I do the “clean out the freezer/cupboard” thing before I go on trips too! It feels kinda strange eating only non-perishables and canned goods, so I pretend that the apocalypse happened while I’m cooking :)

Dinner was a sweet potato, black bean, and corn hash with lime juice, cayenne pepper, and a dash of cinnamon. Yum yum yum! And also, unintentionally perfect for Meatless Monday.

i use the notes app on my phone to jot down sentences or bulleted items of things i want to share on the blog during the day when i am on the road…i’ll even remind myself which photos to use as well. Then I email myself those photos and the note so when I have some down time in hotel or whatever i have the assets all handy and can string them together.

I use my laptop for most posts but i’ve done a few from my iphone or ipad.

Your hammies will love you for downward dog…
    Score on the $40! I found $20 the day that the NYC Marathon of 2012 was supposed to be had it not been canceled. I ran from my home to the shelter 4 times with supplies for those who had to evacuate completing my own 26.2. So the $20 I found ended up getting donated too. =)