Race Discounts and Coupons for July

Hello! I keep forgetting to share my latest race discount / coupon codes with you so here they are…

at the runners world half marathon start 600x800 thumb Race Discounts and Coupons for July

Race Discount Codes

Reminder: This weekend is the Shoreline Half Marathon in Ventura. You can get 20% off with OLIVAS2014. <- It’s super last minute so I’m not sure if it’s still good, but worth a try if you’re down.

The Ventura Marathon is Sept 7th in Ventura, CA. Use code: runeatrepeat10 for 10% off

OC Runners and Triathletes – use code MONICADISCOUNT for a 10% off any of these races:

iTRYathlon Aug 23 in Irivine, CA

Magic Mountain Man Triathlon  Sept 28 in Castaic, CA

Halloween Terrifying 10 miler, 10k and 5k Oct 26 Dana Point, CA

i love running thumb Race Discounts and Coupons for July

Bonus – running contest!

Snap and upload a photo of how you recover right after a tough workout and you could win great prizes including a trip to Run 10 Feed 10 in NYC! Contest started July 1st. Visit www.Rodale.com/builtwithchocolatemilk for more info.

I’m not going to enter the contest because my life is too crazy right now, but  I will be enjoying some chocolate milk because I love it.

baby shower milk favor 450x800 thumb Race Discounts and Coupons for July

Check out my Race Discounts page for more.

Question: Do you have any races on your schedule? Which ones? Any suggestions for me to run?!

Comments

any race discounts in South Africa?! hehe :) I have 3 races planned, 2 x 10km in August and my first ever half marathon on 21 Sept! EEK!

I have 2 races planned, a half marathon in August, and my first ever marathon in October! If you’re ever looking for an excuse to make your way across the continent, there’s some fun, small races over here in Atlantic Canada! They’d probably be a bit cooler than your typical runs!

3. Julie says

I’m running the Wave Run Half Marathon in Huntington Beach on July 19. I’ll be visiting my family in So Cal for a few days, so had to get a run in. It’s not a vacation unless there’s a race involved!!

I’m going to unofficially train for the Rock n Rock Savannah half marathon starting next month. I’ll decide to register if I can get through at least half of the training. Life’s different with an 8 month old. :-)

5. Shannon in Tustin says

Next up is the Dodgers 5k in September, after that a Ragnar Trail Relay at Vail Lake in October. That Halloween 10 miler looks pretty tempting!

6. Wendy says

Too many! I have SF marathon at the end of this month, Arroyo Creek half, Santa Rosa marathon and Disney 10K and half in August, Big Cottonwood marathon and Dodgers 5K in September, Ragnar Trail Vail Lake and Long Beach marathon in October, Manchester City marathon, Canyon City marathon and Disneyland half in November. So far I have December open but that can change at any minute!

I am prepping for SF Marathon in less than 3weeks and possibly going to Ventura in September for another Marathon to try out a flatter course unlike SF. After that haven’t decided if I will try the Sacramento run in December or just take a break. You should try SF Marathon or half…both course are beautiful and you get to run on the Golden gate bridge. Check out my blog at http://www.something30.com from my last year’s run to check it out. Hope we see you here in the future!!

I’m doing the costume run in San Diego this weekend, a duathlon in Sept, two halfs in November and another half in January. So excited for race season to start! And you’ve inspired me to consider trying to train for a full again, but it scares the crap out of me!

I have 15 half marathons on the schedule for the remainder of the year. All of them have been “purchased” except for two. I try and spread out the financial pain if I can while still getting the best price available. Mostly they are all in Indiana but three are in Chicago and one is in a small town in Illinois. 16 down-15 to go. I can do this!!!

10. Angela says

Thanks to your discount I finally talked myself into signing up for a race this fall…I’ll be running the Ventura 1/2 Marathon on Sept. 7 :D