Hello! How’s it going? I am the worst because I’ve been procrastinating deadlines all week so now I have some stuff to do over the weekend. Busted.
I should have been a cat so all I had to worry about in life was catching mice and sleeping 23 hours a day.
But in happy news, I didn’t have to make anything for lunch since I am sampling a meal delivery service this week! I’m a little nervous about it since I see myself eating the delivered meals and my usual food – I better NOT do that!
Totally just bought this because I keep seeing the commercials for them. Eh. Skip it and buy some Quest bars.
This week I’m working with Silk! I’ve been a fan of Silk Almond Milk for years now. I used to drink soy milk all the time until I found out I have a slight intolerance to soy – that’s odd since I consider myself a tolerant person.
Get it? Get it??
Anyway. Silk keeps coming out with new and better milk alternatives so I’m giving their Almond + Coconut Blend a whirl. Whether it’s almond milk or soy or coconut – here are my favorite swaps…
Top 5 Ways to Use Almond Milk (or your fave milk alternative)
1. In cereal. Hello. This is one of my favorite snacks, breakfasts, others.
2. Coffee. I use it daily in iced coffee. The sweetness of Almond Coconut blend makes my iced coffee a treat! I use strong brewed coffee, pour it over ice, add almond milk and stevia.
3. In smoothies – especially ones with protein powder. A lot of protein powders can be grainy when mixed with water. I prefer to mix AC blend in protein shakes and it’s a lot creamier.
This is my Dark Chocolate Cherry Smoothie
4. In baked goods. I bake with protein powder a lot too and that requires a lot of liquid in the batter since powder tends to be very dry.
5. To dunk cookies! The ultimate dessert – milk and cookies. Yes please.
Check out the Silk Facebook page for a coupon!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Silk. The opinions and text are all mine.