Hello! Happy Friday! How are you? How was your week? Mine was pretty good.
I am trying to stay on the course of the 24 Day Challenge but now that I’m in the second week of the challenge it’s getting harder. The first week I was so good about meal prep! It made it so easy. I haven’t fallen off the wagon, but I realize I need to meal prep again next week to keep on track. Eating healthy is easier when you are prepared.
I made overnight oats last night so they were ready to go this morning.
I’ve been snacking on a lot of nuts (salt and pepper cashews are my obsession) and protein powder smoothies.
And I threw together a super easy dinner with roasted broccoli, cauliflower rice. frozen chicken and avocado (not pictured).
I will not be eating these coconut chips because they are not my jam. I wish I had jam right now actually…
Friday Favorites Feb 12th
Now let’s talk about our favorite things from the week. I’ll go first…
1. I found Baby Lips gloss at the 99 cent store!!! Whhhaat?! I was so excited I bought 5 of them in all different colors. SCORE!
2. I am not on the Wine Diet, but that should be a thing – don’ t you think?!
(Apparently there really is a Red Wine Diet. Umm. Okay. I’m in.)
3. ProCompression has the cutest Valentine’s Day compression socks. But I’m most excited that they sent me new visors. You know I can’t live without them!
4. Vegas is a funny lil character this week. He’s been very cuddly. I think he just wants me to be his Valentine so he can get chocolate covered cat nip.
5. My latest Fabletics outfit is AWESOME.
It’s cute and comfortable and exactly what you want out of fitness gear that takes you from the gym to the store to the club eat a club sandwich.
The top is the Ginger Pullover and the bottoms are the Winn Capri