Q. What are your grocery shopping must haves?
Q. How many calories are in your homemade iced coffees?
A: I don’t count calories for my iced coffee, but since you asked… I would guestimate about 40 per big cup? 80% of the time I use stevia or Splenda and a heavy splash of milk. So, the only real calories are coming from the milk.
Q: Why do you eat that?
A: My Food Philosophy = I try to eat mostly whole, healthy foods 80% of the time. The other 20% is “fun food” like frozen yogurt and chocolate. I try to eat a lot of fruits, veggies, legumes, nut butters and whole grains – these foods fill me up and make me feel good too.
But, I am keeping it real on this blog and you will see cake, cookies, fries and pizza too!
Q: Are you vegetarian?
A: I am pescatarian 99% of the time, but may take a bite of something else once in a while.
Q: What’s your favorite breakfast/lunch/dinner?
A: I change my eating based on the weather. When it’s hot I love smoothies and cereal for breakfast, wraps and salads for lunch, sushi for dinner and frozen yogurt all the time. When it’s cold I love oatmeal or toast for breakfast, soup and sammies for lunch and comfort foods for dinner. Chocolate is an anytime thing 🙂
Don't Miss the Good Stuff
Subscribe now to get the latest blogs, podcasts, recipes and more straight to your email!