The grass is back! I am on the Amazing Grass magic potion for the next 30 days. I have always enjoyed Amazing Grass – even when I tried it for the first time. And it’s been too long.
This afternoon I headed to the beach to meet up with my running group. I’d like to think of this as my office…
I always think of Tortellini as a high calorie dish, so I tried to lighten it up for the upcoming summer season. Bulked up with veggies and seasoned with olive oil, it’s lighter than a sauce laden dish. I call this – Bikini Tortellini!
Bikini Tortellini Recipe
- 1 package Barilla Three Cheese Tortellini
- 1 cup each: asparagus, green beans
- 1/2 cup each: chopped onion, cucumbers, tomatoes
- 2 Tbs. olive oil, balsamic vinegar, seasoning of your choice (I used 21 seasoning salute and Italian seasoning)
- Parmesan Cheese
1. Sautee onions, asparagus and green beans in a frying pan until tender. Season with salt, pepper, garlic power and Italian seasoning to taste.
2. Cook tortellini while veggies are cooking. Drain.
3. Combine veggies and tortellini. Season with olive oil, balsamic vinegar and spices. Let cool slightly – this is supposed to be a summer salad dish.
See ya later
Run SMART Goals
Fill out this form to get the SMART Running Goals worksheet to your inbox!