THANK YOU all for commenting on my last post! We got over 100 comments in under two hours and the Orange County AHA will receive $500 from Quaker on our behalf. (I’ll try to get them to include all our names in the note. No promises.)
I got tagged for that “11 Random Things” about me game that’s going around, but I recently shared 5 quirky things so I’m only giving you six more.
1. (This goes along with my quirky hating to get out of the shower thing…) I ran out of q-tips today and freaked out and went straight to the store sopping wet. I hate when my ears are wet, makes me cold.
2. I feel like I have a ton of regrets about major life decisions. It’s something I really want to let go of this year
3. Last night I had a dream that a stranger kid slammed a guinea pig into a cement block and it was dying. I was screaming for Ben and he woke me up.
And that’s why you get married – so someone wakes you up from bad dreams.
4. I wish I drank more. I don’t know anyone who says that, but I say I’m going to start drinking more every year and never do. I am not good at relaxing so I thought this would help. Smart plan, right?
5. My least favorite chores are putting away dishes and getting gas.
And now I present to you a new feature on RER – Just the tip Tuesday.
One tip. On Tuesday.
Part of the reason I wanted to do Jamie Eason’s strength routine was forced variation – I need to be made to change it up sometimes! (See above mentioned salad for the 953 day in a row.) So I’m hoping this calendar will expose me to some new foods. I bought the healthiest foods book a while back and never read it – this is like my Cliff’s Notes version!
I am going to a fun dinner tonight in San Diego with my runner / blogger peeps! See ya later
Run SMART Goals
Fill out this form to get the SMART Running Goals worksheet to your inbox!