So, I ended up switching lunch and making a wrap. I tried to eat the spring rolls, but they smelled fishy and totally grossed me out. Oh well maybe Ben will eat them?
Luckily, I had some of my current obsessions in my fridge – beans and guac. I cannot get enough beans lately and hope it’s not my body telling me I am low on iron! I stuffed a wrap with beans, salsa, onions and guac. Amazing stuff!
With some Chobani on the side 🙂 I added some cereal to this.
and now I must share 7 things about me (you hopefully don’t already know):
1. My middle name is Melinda
2. I always make the same wish on stars, b-day cake, wishing wells (no I’m not going to tell you what it is)
3. I love hiking, but I hate bugs – I wish I didn’t have this conflict of interests!
4. I think I may love dogs and cats more than people
5. I enjoy yelling
6. I hate the snow (this one is recently discovered)
7. I like big butts and I cannot lie (well, I can lie, but for the most part I don’t)
Run SMART Goals
Fill out this form to get the SMART Running Goals worksheet to your inbox!