Fabulous Florida

I made it! It was a long travel day, but I finally made it to Orlando icon smile Fabulous FloridaIMG 7220 thumb Fabulous Florida

I love traveling!!! The airport always gives me an excited buzz. I have always said that I would love a job where I got to see new places and meet new people. Any ideas where I can score a cool gig that requires travel? IMG 7218 thumb Fabulous Florida

Don’t tell Ben, but I actually love Florida too (just more to visit then to live). I was so happy to feel the warm air as soon as I stepped out of the airport. Yeah!

While waiting for my flight I did some work at one of the plug-in stations. I love that this one was waist height. I want a standing desk at home.IMG 7215 thumb Fabulous Florida

I also ate my lunch while waiting. I  got to the airport with two hours to kill – I think that’s a record for me! And it was so much less stressful than running to the gate like I normally do icon sad Fabulous FloridaIMG 7213 thumb Fabulous Florida

After a very long shuttle ride to the hotel I finally made it! I was starving at this point and grabbed a few handfuls of PB stuffed pretzels and a chocolate pretzel candy from my mom’s snack stash. IMG 7224 thumb Fabulous Florida

First thing I did was walk to Downtown Disney for dinner. I hit up a sandwich place because my mom raved about their tomato soup.

She was right, this stuff is delicious! The croutons were so big and buttery it was like pieces of buttered toast right in the soup.IMG 7230 thumb Fabulous Florida

I also ordered a Mediterranean Tuna Salad – but they gave me chicken icon sad Fabulous Florida This is so not cool, but I was back at the hotel room before I realized. #failIMG 7231 thumb Fabulous Florida

When I got back to the room the first thing I did (besides devour my food) was put up my hair. I don’t feel comfortable unless my hair is in a pony and I’m in comfy pants. Anyone else change into comfy clothes and put their hair up as soon they get home? IMG 7226 thumb Fabulous Florida

I was walking around Downtown Disney in my flip-flops and I think I have a few blisters and my knee is bothering me. Now I’m going to relax and watch LOST.

The plan for tomorrow is theme parks!!!

Comments

I definitely change directly into sweats as soon as I get home. But my hair is almost always in a ponytail even while I’m out. I can’t stand hair getting in my face!

I also love the energy of the airport, but I have rarely been there to actually go somewhere myself.

I would love working in an airport too. I love that giddy energy too, although I’m sure it would get tiring after awhile…. you know how it is, it’s so much more fun GOING on vacation than coming back from vacation. Still, it would be a blast to travel for a living!

Yay for Lost, I am like three episodes behind and need to catch up ASAP.

The first thing I do when I get home is change into my yoga pants and comfy top, wash my face and pull my hair back. When I am at home, it’s all about comfort for me!

I wash my face and put my hair up as soon as I walk in the door. Sometimes I wonder why I even bother with long hair. It is always up anyway.

My hair isn’t very long, but long enough for a ponytail and that’s where you’ll find it by noon. I can’t focus if my hair is falling in my face.
    Sorry about your salad mix up, that’s definitely a bummer.
    We went to Disney a few years ago and Downtown Disney was my daughter’s favorite part of the whole trip because of the Lego store. We could have saved ourselves so much money on theme park tickets if we knew that beforehand.

Have a great time exploring the parks!

Have a wonderful time!

I am the same way as soon as I walk in the door….I change into sweats and wash the makeup from my face. So much more comfy! And so much better for watching LOST :)

7. Elana says

I love traveling too, but it totally wears me out!! Aaannnddd the very first thing I do when I get home is change into pjs and throw my hair up. Ah yes. It’s always tricky when I’m supposed to be going out later–I basically have to trick myself to not coming home at all cause I know that once I’m home, I’m in my pjs, and once I’m in those, it’s hard to convince me to change into something that I can wear in public… haha!