100% of the Time

Today I realized that I automatically go get food when I am tired. As soon as my body feels any lack of energy I go straight to the kitchen – 100% of the time.

Okay, I didn’t completely realize this today. I’ve been watching. Let me clarify, I’ve been observing – without judgment – my habits. And the results are in…

When I feel tired/sleepy/low blood sugar/dragging/all of the above = I immediately look for food. Since this is a bad habit that I 1.) realize 2.) want to change – I know I have to make a plan of action to stop this.

The first step is to prevent getting too tired with enough sleep. I need 7 – 8 hours of sleep a night.

I haven’t gotten more than 6 hours of sleep in the last 6 days icon sad 100% of the Time So I have been super tired the last few days and this problem has been highlighted.

When I don’t get enough sleep I usually start dragging at around 3pm. I think I’m going to try and drink my Amazing Grass at or before this time to help.

Other 100 percents in my life…

I use ketchup on my eggs 100% of the time. If there is no ketchup there are no eggs to me.IMG 8335 thumb 100% of the Time

I cannot be stopped from eating popcorn once I smell it. I either bring or buy popcorn at the movie theater 100% of the time. IMG 8340 thumb 100% of the Time

I love Dark Chocolate 100% of the time

IMG 8339 thumb 100% of the Time

Also, 100% of the guacamole in my reach is going to disappear very fast. So you better jump in if you want some!IMG 8355 thumb 100% of the Time

I eat something after dinner 100% of the time. This, is my worst habit after the tired eating stuff. IMG 8312 thumb 100% of the Time

I love getting emails and comments from my readers 100% of the time. Sorry that I’ve been slow to respond though.

Just when I think life is 100% good and stable God does something to keep me on my toes. I suggest you stay tuned in for more on that in the next week or so icon smile 100% of the Time

Comments

I eat alot when I am hungry too. Whenever I wake up from a nap I go straight for the kitchen! I can’t believe you survive on 6 hours or less a night. I have to get 8 or I’m not pleasant to be around!!

Popcorn is pretty much my favorite food ever!

2. Ashley C says

Good to know you enjoy comments, sometimes I wonder if I should bother if you don’t respond to them, but figure you like them and read them anyways cuz when I had a blog (for like 5 days lol) I loved comments. I have the same top 2 worst 100% of the times: sleepy and after dinner. A newly added one is eating while studying, it’s become bad and although I’ve gotten all A’s all year, I have 10+ pounds to show for it, arg.

I don’t think there is anything wrong with eating after dinner as long as you leave room in your calorie allotmen for the day. I always have dessert and just make my dinner a little smaller to allow for it. It’s my favorite meal of the day.

I think a lot of people experience this. For some reason, I seem to go the opposite way because when I am really tired I just crash and don’t even want food.

5. ida says

I eat when i’m tired too. sometimes i think i just have low energy b/c i haven’t eaten enough but really i only slept 5 hours the night before.

I hope it’s good news that you’ll be sharing. can’t wait to hear what’s going on in RER-land.

I eat when i’m tired too. I’m definitely working on getting more sleep in like you…which means going to bed at just after 9am for early morning wakeups…and i miss glee.

the things we do for sleep.

7. s says

ahhh, i love clicking over to your blog 100% of the time.
    can’t wait to hear what you’re talking about vaguely in this entry, haha.

8. s says

i do the tired eating thing too btw. what helps me during those days is just winging it and basically eating carbs (which i crave insanely when i’m tired) at strategically timed parts of the day.

I eat when I feel tired as well, mostly when I feel weak and lightheaded even if I’m technically not hungry.

I also eat something after dinner 100% of the time. I eat it early and I always have a snack so I don’t get really hungry before bed. I plan for it and I don’t feel bad about it one bit! =)

10. D says

I also eat when I’m tired – it’s a totally normal reaction! My worst habit is not just eating when I’m tired, but sometimes when it’s super late and I really need to go just get up and go to bed, it seems easier to just nibble on a snack rather than getting up to wash my face, brush my teeth take out my contacts, etc.

I eat something after dinner 100% of the time too and I often wonder if I am the only one who feels that this is a necessity. So glad to hear I am not alone.

Have a great day hun.

This is a great observation. Usually when I feel tired I assume my body needs fuel, but maybe it just needs a nap! I should start paying closer attention to my own habits. Thanks for the heads up. Oh, and I’m with you on the eggs and ketchup thing. ;)

13. Lindsay says

Want to know the best “100% of the time deal”? God still loves us EVEN when we do those annoying 100% of the time habits we have….it’s a good thing someone can love me after seeing me gorge on Ben and Jerry’s Half Baked ice cream..100% of the time :-)

Hey, cool website. I actually came across this on Yahoo, and I am stoked I did. I will definately be returning here more often. Wish I could add to the post and bring a bit more to the table, but am just absorbing as much info as I can at the moment.

watch full movies online

Hey, awesome website. I actually came across this on Ask Jeeves, and I am happy I did. I will definately be revisiting here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just absorbing as much info as I can at the moment.

watch free movie online net