Fake Breast

I had a fake chick’n breast for dinner tonight. These were on sale and I am trying to test out new veggie proteins. The entire package is under 300 calories – chick’n, rice and sauce. IMG 8416 thumb Fake Breast

This is how it really looked (served with salad). You really shouldn’t expect food to look like the package unless you enjoy being disappointed. I thought about making brown rice instead of the white it came with, but I have been super busy and was too hungry by dinner time.

IMG 8415 thumb Fake Breast

Earlier in the day I had trail mix for a snack. I used to eat this all the time when my mom and I were obsessed with Kashi to lose weight. That stuff is filling.IMG 8404 thumb Fake Breast

Good-bye Godzilla… Ben and I gave away our fish to a little boy outside our apartment. The fish was super mean and would constantly rape bully the other fish.

I just hope his mom is cool with it… IMG 8406 thumb Fake Breast

BLTs – In an effort to copy everything Janetha does today I have also jumped on the BLT wagon. I have always said my biggest diet downfall is my random snacking. In order to mitigate this I will be listing all the un-documented eats at the end of the night.

BLTs = Bite, Licks, Tastes

- extra serving of trail mix

- apple

- bites chocolate pudding

- Amazing Grass (chugged)

- Iced coffee

- couple pretzels with hummus

- 3 apricots (fresh, not dried)

pin it button Fake Breast

Comments

woah those things are tiny! i almost bought them at WF cause they were on sale and have nice stats. but i am sorta glad i didnt. hooray for accountability :) have a great night and an even better friday. love ya!

2. Marissa says

did you ever try uncle bens instant 90 second brown rice in the microwave pouch? its not as good as freshly made brown rice but its quick and easy when you dont have time.

Those BLTs can be killer!! I always do that while I am cooking everything. Like like the rim of a can or “test” out the sauce, etc. I was told to try to chew gum while I am cooking. My biggest hang up now is samples at stores!!

I don’t eat meat, but I can’t stand the “fake” meats. They taste like meat (if I liked meat, I would just eat meat!) And the ingredients lists always look longer than novels! Scary, scary stuff.

Luckily I am pretty good about not having any BLTs. I pretty much eat every three hours, so I don’t really eat anything in between.

I appeared to be pretty pleased to find this web-site.I want to to thanks for your effort for the excellent study!! I definitely taking advantage of each little bit of it and I have you book-marked to see brand-new information you article.

This can be a perfect blog for everyone who wants to discover more on this kind of issue. You know so much its almost very difficult to argue with you (not that I truly would definitely want…HaHa). You certainly put a new spin for the topic that is really been discussed for decades. Wonderful stuff, just great!

After I initially commented I clicked the -Notify me when new feedback are added- checkbox and now every time a comment is added I get 4 emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can take away me from that service? Thanks!

Heya are using WordPress for your site platform? I’m new to the blog world but I’m trying to get started and create my own. Do you need any coding knowledge to make your own blog? Any help would be really appreciated!

I’m also commenting to let you understand of the useful encounter my wife’s princess obtained viewing yuor web blog. She learned lots of issues, most notably what it is like to have a wonderful teaching mindset to get many others without difficulty know just exactly certain very confusing topics. You undoubtedly did more than our expectations. Thank you for providing those great, healthy, revealing not to mention fun tips on your topic to Janet.