One Girl’s Dessert

One girl’s dessert is another man’s, “What is this weird stuff?!”

IMG 9136 thumb One Girl’s Dessert I was craving ice cream, but we don’t have any so I had to make some. I made it with the recipe below and served it with a Vitatop. I made some for Ben too and his response was, “Ah, Babe. This is weird.” icon sad One Girl’s Dessert

You can’t please ‘em all with these weird dessert recipes!

Cocoa “Ice Cream”:

frozen banana

3 spoonfuls of cocoa powder

packet of splenda

1c soymilk

xantham gum (this is a thickener)

ice

Blend and add soymilk as needed.

Dinner was even better (if that’s possible?). I bought this package of Veggie Orange Chicken from my local health foods store. IMG 9132 thumb One Girl’s Dessert

The package says Beef, but it’s fake chicken, trust me.

IMG 9128 thumb One Girl’s Dessert

See? Chicken. Actually, it’s better than chicken :)  IMG 9134 thumb One Girl’s Dessert

I served it on top of veggies and loved it. I would totally get this again.

This afternoon I hit up Great Harvest for a treat for Ben. But, I also got a treat for myself of course icon smile One Girl’s Dessert A piece of cinnamon swirl bread with almond butter and an iced coffee from DD.IMG 9121 thumb One Girl’s Dessert

I think this is the best day of eats in a very long time. Every meal and snack was delicious and relatively healthy. I feel good and my taste-buds are happy. Yum!

Comments

i won’t knock your dessert until i try it because i know that lots of the food i eat isn’t exactly visually appealing all the time ;)

and i LOVE it when i have days where i’ve enjoyed 100% of my food. rare so enjoy the enjoyment :)

Mmm…That looks yummy to me! I blended up two frozen bananas last Sunday, and am looking forward to the day when we have over-ripe bananas in our house again so I can make more!

I’m glad you had such a good day of eating. It feels so nice to be in control of what we put in our mouths. On the days (there are few) where I feel totally in control of my eating, I feel really good about myself.
    You’d think I would have learned my lesson, but…..??

Have a great weekend.

That ice cream does look a little weird.

I do enjoy a vita top though – especially warm with a little bit of soy nut butter on top…

Have a great weekend!

You might also look up “coffee can ice cream” on the web. You can use a couple of ziploc bags to make soft serve ice cream. Delicious! (Used to do it in Boy Scouts).

Reading this article reminded me of my brother Harry who says he is studying to become a PUA, or “pickup artist.” LOL. He spends hours every day on internet forums reading and writing about this stuff. corny lines to start conversations. Guys should just be themselves and treat women with respect. Just be yourself and treat women with respect and we’ll give you a chance. And guys should also stop being so cheap. When I go to the club to get my drink on, I do NOT expect to pay for my own drinks and you guys are supposed to offer. I should start my own website and show guys how to REALLY get a girlfriend…and it starts with buying her gifts and following orders! lol…