National Cheesecake Day!

Today, in honor of National Cheesecake Day, the Cheesecake Factory is offering Half Off any slice of Cheesecake if you dine in. No coupon needed! Just show up and enjoy!

amarettocheesecake thumb National Cheesecake Day! (source)

You can find more information here.

And if that wasn’t good enough news, they are releasing their new Reese’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Cheesecake today! ReesesCheesecake thumb National Cheesecake Day!

Um, this might change my life. I don’t normally like cheesecake (I’m a chocolate cake girl), but a Reese’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Cheesecake may change the way I look at dessert. And life in general for that matter…

pin it button National Cheesecake Day!

Comments

OH MY…. I LOVE cheesecake and I LOVE reese’s. Good thing we don’t have that restaurant around here because I’d probably eat my way in and back out!

2. Claire says

at over 1,000 calories and almost 40g of fat, it just doesn’t seem worth it to me to put that in my body for a few moments of decadence. there are so many other ways to be a little indulgent without going that far.

Holy crud, that Reese’s cheesecake looks amazing.
    My sister is a server at The Cheesecake Factory in Charlotte, NC. I bet she’ll be busy tonight.

@ Claire: Their desserts and menu items are pretty high in calories – but aren’t you glad they now have all that nutrition info available? I am iffy on splurging on cheesecake, but for some people, it’s really what they are into, and if they have a bite now and then – totally fine by me. I’m sure I’ve done as much damage TRYING to eat healthy and NOT knowing what the nutrition facts were. :)

My spouse and i ended up being lucky that John could round up his studies from your precious recommendations he was given through the web site. It’s not at all simplistic to just possibly be giving for free guidelines which a number of people may have been making money from. Therefore we already know we need you to appreciate for this. These explanations you made, the easy blog navigation, the relationships your site give support to foster – it’s mostly fantastic, and it’s really facilitating our son and our family imagine that this topic is awesome, which is very vital. Many thanks for the whole lot!

Aw, this was a really nice post. In thought I wish to put in writing like this moreover – taking time and precise effort to make an excellent article… however what can I say… I procrastinate alot and under no circumstances seem to get one thing done.

I don’t even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I don’t know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you aren’t already ;) Cheers!

A fun topic may be worth provide feedback. In my opinion that you should generate even more on this area, it might possibly not be a taboo issue but generally people are inadequate to speak on this kind of issues. To the next. Cheers

I do not even know how I finished up appropriate here, even so I believed this publish was very good. I do not realize who you’re but definitely that you are going to a well-known blogger when you might be not already Cheers!

Hi there there and good day! Excuse me as my english isn’t excellent, but I have to say that the write up could be very insightful indeed. Thanks for the info, and if you’re willing, can we trade links too? Let me know.

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I’m looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!