Hello, I had a packed morning schedule today and just got home in time for lunch and some quality blogging time.

I made Sunflower Butter & Jelly toast with an egg patty for breakfast. Don’t let the plate fool ya, I totally ate this in the car after this picture was taken.IMG 4964 800x533 thumb Thank You Thursday–Monica Loves CocoIt’s Thank You Thursday – a time when I get to thank all the cool stuff in my life.

Thank you I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter, for tasting like butter despite your name… IMG 4970 800x533 thumb Thank You Thursday–Monica Loves Coco

Half of my breakfast bagel was a stevia and cinnamon side. It was warm and chewy and sweet and butter-y! IMG 4967 800x533 thumb Thank You Thursday–Monica Loves Coco

Thank you trash magazine for making my 20 minutes on the Stair machine turn into 30 because I need to know “who wore it best”. Spoiler alert: It’s always the skinnier person of the two.IMG 4990 600x800 thumb Thank You Thursday–Monica Loves Coco

Thank you world’s quickest lunch for getting in my belly before I turned into a raving beotch passed out. IMG 4992 800x533 thumb Thank You Thursday–Monica Loves Coco

Thank you Vitatop for everything.IMG 4998 800x533 thumb Thank You Thursday–Monica Loves Coco

Thank you Coco for reinforcing the theory that guys like an itty bitty waist and a round thing in their face.monica loves coco thumb Thank You Thursday–Monica Loves Coco

Thank you Fitfluential for picking me to be a Fitfluential Ambassador! image thumb4 Thank You Thursday–Monica Loves Cocoimage thumb5 Thank You Thursday–Monica Loves Coco

This is a way bigger honor then the other organization that contacted me – “Bitchfluential”.

fee64828c243a8287b51fd3c224c0415 Thank You Thursday–Monica Loves Coco

What/Who do you want to Thank today?

Comments

My amazing running partner and biking partners today! They were all amazing and just gave me a big ole smile on a kind of rough week! Congrats on fitfluential such a great honor!

Hahahahah!

I’m thankful that I have a job- I’m a teacher and so many teachers are without jobs right now! I’m also thankful, in advance, for getting over my cold before a mud run I’m doing Saturday…

I would like to thank E! for playing Sex in the City re-runs every night.

Oh, and I would like to thank a few of my amazing friends for being so supportive in my recent move, especially this week as I’ve been a huge whiny baby about not having friends.

Oh, and I want to thank whoever invented chocolate…

OMG … so true that the skinnier person always “wins” the who wore it best!!

Thank you tired legs for carrying me over 4 miles today. I know it was a slow go, but you rocked it like a champ :-)

i saw you’re an ambassador! congrats!!!!

thanks for today? listening to my counselor tell me i’m too hard on myself that that the marathon i ran is not something i should just be shrugging my shoulders over. :)

thank you paris hilton, your show is a weekly p.s.a. to stay in school.

thank you asparagus, for making me feel the need to apologize after i go to the bathroom.

thank you christina aguilera, for reminding us all that there is such thing as “too blonde”

Thank you to restaurant hummus for being the most satisfying food in the world.

Oh… and a thank you, of course, goes out to the warm pita bread that housed my hummus for dinner.

I have totally noticed this (the fact that the skinnier woman always “wears it best”) too, but no one believed me! Thank you for validating my suspicions. :)