Last Fun Run

This morning I looked over my Marathon Training calendar and was on the fence about today’s run. It was either my last “fun run” as in, not a training run OR it could count as my first training run. I decided it would be my last fun run and had cereal instead of PB toast before it.IMG 5018 800x533 thumb Last Fun Run

Well, good thing this wasn’t a training run because I totally crashed and burned. I cut my planned 10 miles to 8 with a lot of walking breaks. Today was not my day, but Monday will be.

When I got back I was probably super dehydrated, but felt hungry. I chomped on the last of our my cherries while making breakfast #2.IMG 5023 800x533 thumb Last Fun Run

This Amy’s Tofu Scramble meal was part of my frozen food aisle jackpot earlier this week!IMG 5027 800x533 thumb Last Fun Run

I plated it and served the meal up with sliced tomatoes and a tortilla (unpictured).IMG 5028 800x533 thumb Last Fun Run

Plating a frozen meal does wonders for how it tastes, don’t ya think wlEmoticon winkingsmile13 Last Fun RunIMG 5029 800x533 thumb Last Fun Run

Then, I ran errands which included getting one of those reusable Starbucks cups. My smoothies don’t fit in anything I have!IMG 0132 600x800 thumb Last Fun Run

I tested it out with some Diet Dr. Pepper. It works.

IMG 0140 600x800 thumb Last Fun Run

Now I’m baking and throwing together a salad for a family BBQ. ! budgetliving Last Fun Run
www.nataliedee.com

Question: Do you say “cook out”, “BBQ”, “grill” or other?

I say Barbecue.

Comments

That is my favorite smoothie/iced coffee cup! I couldn’t find anything else big enough to fit those drinks! I love mine and sure you will too :)

i usually say “other” but then no one knows what i’m talking about. i’m going to an other today, too! ;)
    i need one of the starbucks cups! or a big gulp. my smoothies are bordering on massive. my cup runneth over. hehe

I think I say all three. It depends on what I feel like that day. But I also think a “cook out” is more of an event that just fixing a meal. Also I wish 8 miles was a fun run for me! A fun run for me is more like .8! ;-)

4. Shelley says

That cup is huge, that would totally fit my smoothie though, usually i need to fill 2 glasses :) And i love that spotty plate it’s super cute!

I call it a Barbeque, as in… you can attend or throw a barbeque. You grill on a barbeque at the barbeque. I would not know what to expect if someone invited me to a “cook out”. Maybe an actual fire pit that they cooked on? Definitely something that doesn’t involve a barbeque… because then it would be called a barbeque, ya know?

Monica, I just wanted to tell you how much I LOVE your blog- I love seeing your running, your food, everything, I could read it for hours! It is so motivating and I love it!

Always barbecue, totally said out. Never condensed to BBQ. But I don’t really enjoy going to them because I always end up only being able to eat whatever I brought. Food intolerances do not equal fun!

But I have to admit that one of the best parts of getting a frozen dinner is eating it out of the little carton it came in ;)