Things I Love Thursday and Peanut Sauce
Hello, how’s your day? I thought I’d share The Things I’m loving this lovely Thursday…
1. Limeades from Sonic (because I’ve officially decided they do not count as soda).
2. Sugar free butterscotch. Ben and I are both addicted and going through these bags at an alarming rate.
3. Big ol’ salads. I call this one – “veggie burger, deconstructed”. (Then, I follow the salad with 2 Vitatops covered in PB. It’s been that week.)
Actually, this hits a little too close to home after all those Vitatops…
4. This cartoon sent to me by reader Liz. She sees chubby cats and thinks of me. Hope this isn’t a hint about trimming my bikini area…
5. Peanut Sauce! I always love peanut sauce, but go through it too fast – so I made my own yesterday.
Ingredients: 1/3c Peanut flour, 1/4c soy sauce, Sriacha, 1/4c agave and water to thin. Mix. Pour on everything. Eat. Make more.
I mixed it in a mug, but didn’t drink it straight. (Not that I’m above that.)
I used my first batch of peanut sauce in a tofu stir fry.
6. Finally, I love that so many of you wanted a Run Eat Repeat bumper sticker. I sent out the winner’s today and will let you know when you can buy one soon