Get the Last Drop of Hummus and Vlog Fail

I ALWAYS buy hummus by the bucket full at Costco. I LOVE it.IMG 5527 800x600 thumb Get the Last Drop of Hummus and Vlog Fail

But, it’s hard to dig in and scrape out the last of it. You know I don’t want to miss a drop!IMG 5528 thumb Get the Last Drop of Hummus and Vlog Fail

So I add chickpeas, mustard, a splash of water and hot sauce to the almost empty container. Mix really well…IMG 5530 thumb Get the Last Drop of Hummus and Vlog Fail

Then, I pour it over a big salad and pair it with PB&J and tons of watermelon.IMG 5533 800x600 thumb Get the Last Drop of Hummus and Vlog Fail

Lunch is served and no drop of hummus was wasted. Whew, I was worried.IMG 5532 thumb Get the Last Drop of Hummus and Vlog Fail

After lunch I tried to make you a vlog about how I do my make up. IMG 5539 800x600 thumb Get the Last Drop of Hummus and Vlog Fail

Except I didn’t realize the memory card ran out of space and stopped. Fail.IMG 5590 600x800 thumb Get the Last Drop of Hummus and Vlog Fail

Well, my make-up is done now so I can’t try and re-do it until tomorrow. Sorry.

Question: Is the surprised pouty lip picture of a girl the female equivalent of being a d-bag?IMG 5585 600x800 thumb Get the Last Drop of Hummus and Vlog FailI think so. Please stop.

Comments

The true D-Bag equivalent is the tongue sticking out pic..what up with that?
    Also, I usually love what you eat but for some reason what you did to the hummus container grossed me out! (Sorry)
    Anyhoo, love the makeup can’t wait till a successful vlog! :-)

Yes totally the girl dueche face. I have the same camera but haven’t made any videos with it yet, im interested to see how the quality is!

3. Danielle says

Totez a dbag pic. Also the skank one with the camera facing down and eyes looking up lips smushed out- we call it duck face.

I get so annoyed at those self-portraits with the duck lips that girls do. You know what I’m talking about? Sort of like your “surprised” one, but more of a loose kissy lip. It’s awful. And totally douchey.

I usually just mix whatever I’m going to be eating straight into the hummus dish. That tends to mean that it’s a snack (or a new random dip of sorts) because of the size of the container. I’m going to have to try making it into a dressing next time instead, though.

Why when I tried to take a picture of my 4 year old right before her recital did she throw up a peace sign and give me the duck face:/ LMAO..had to totally laugh:)

7. Christin says

Dang…I feel like a D-bag now, cos I totally do the pouty lips sometimes…I have a good excuse though…my teeth are all crooked and I don’t like to smile all half-assed with closed lips, so I kinda smirk/pout instead! I am starting Invisalign soon though, so my teeth will no longer embarrass me… ;)

I’m not at all okay with wasting the last bit of hummus either… or PB for that matter. For the hummus, I add in vinegar (usually apple cider/balsamic) shake it up and make a dressing out of it. SO good on salad or roasted vegetables. And by OR, I clearly mean both.