Get the Last Drop of Hummus and Vlog Fail

I ALWAYS buy hummus by the bucket full at Costco. I LOVE it.IMG 5527 800x600 thumb Get the Last Drop of Hummus and Vlog Fail

But, it’s hard to dig in and scrape out the last of it. You know I don’t want to miss a drop!IMG 5528 thumb Get the Last Drop of Hummus and Vlog Fail

So I add chickpeas, mustard, a splash of water and hot sauce to the almost empty container. Mix really well…IMG 5530 thumb Get the Last Drop of Hummus and Vlog Fail

Then, I pour it over a big salad and pair it with PB&J and tons of watermelon.IMG 5533 800x600 thumb Get the Last Drop of Hummus and Vlog Fail

Lunch is served and no drop of hummus was wasted. Whew, I was worried.IMG 5532 thumb Get the Last Drop of Hummus and Vlog Fail

After lunch I tried to make you a vlog about how I do my make up. IMG 5539 800x600 thumb Get the Last Drop of Hummus and Vlog Fail

Except I didn’t realize the memory card ran out of space and stopped. Fail.IMG 5590 600x800 thumb Get the Last Drop of Hummus and Vlog Fail

Well, my make-up is done now so I can’t try and re-do it until tomorrow. Sorry.

Question: Is the surprised pouty lip picture of a girl the female equivalent of being a d-bag?IMG 5585 600x800 thumb Get the Last Drop of Hummus and Vlog FailI think so. Please stop.

pin it button Get the Last Drop of Hummus and Vlog Fail

Comments

The true D-Bag equivalent is the tongue sticking out pic..what up with that?
    Also, I usually love what you eat but for some reason what you did to the hummus container grossed me out! (Sorry)
    Anyhoo, love the makeup can’t wait till a successful vlog! :-)

Yes totally the girl dueche face. I have the same camera but haven’t made any videos with it yet, im interested to see how the quality is!

3. Danielle says

Totez a dbag pic. Also the skank one with the camera facing down and eyes looking up lips smushed out- we call it duck face.

I get so annoyed at those self-portraits with the duck lips that girls do. You know what I’m talking about? Sort of like your “surprised” one, but more of a loose kissy lip. It’s awful. And totally douchey.

I usually just mix whatever I’m going to be eating straight into the hummus dish. That tends to mean that it’s a snack (or a new random dip of sorts) because of the size of the container. I’m going to have to try making it into a dressing next time instead, though.

Why when I tried to take a picture of my 4 year old right before her recital did she throw up a peace sign and give me the duck face:/ LMAO..had to totally laugh:)

7. Christin says

Dang…I feel like a D-bag now, cos I totally do the pouty lips sometimes…I have a good excuse though…my teeth are all crooked and I don’t like to smile all half-assed with closed lips, so I kinda smirk/pout instead! I am starting Invisalign soon though, so my teeth will no longer embarrass me… ;)

I’m not at all okay with wasting the last bit of hummus either… or PB for that matter. For the hummus, I add in vinegar (usually apple cider/balsamic) shake it up and make a dressing out of it. SO good on salad or roasted vegetables. And by OR, I clearly mean both.