Shopping Spree

Happy Holiday Monday!!! Today is a super fun day for me since I don’t work and declared to Ben, “I’m doing nothing but indulgent bullsht on Monday.”  image thumb4 Shopping Spree

So I started my day my favorite way, with a run. 5 miles done and done. IMG 8686 800x533 thumb Shopping Spree

Then, I came home and made breakfast. I wanted salty and sweet so I made an open faced egg sandwich and toast with the jam.IMG 8707 800x533 thumb Shopping Spree

Lots of iced coffee too!IMG 8709 533x800 thumb Shopping Spree

I think I’m going to try a new-to-me strength routine so I tested it out today. After breakfast I headed to the gym for a light arms session (I almost wrote “sesh” but then I realized I’m not that girl). IMG 8716 800x600 thumb Shopping Spree

I am still on the hunt for a duvet cover so I headed to Nordstrom Rack hoping for a score. No such luck.

But, I did get 2 shirts on clearance and a pair of earrings for under 13 bucks! IMG 8733 800x533 thumb Shopping Spree

The shirt on the left was $1.99. Ridic, right?!IMG 8738 800x533 thumb Shopping Spree

You guys know I love a bargain so I was super excited. Speaking of being cheap…I am throwing my clearance rack hat in the ring for the Cheap Sally contest. This contest is really going to drag on for months so I won’t keep mentioning it, just thought I’d throw it out there wlEmoticon smile4 Shopping Spree

I stopped at TJ’s on the way home for more supplies. You can see where my priorities lie as I have 3 bags of food and only 1 little bag of clothes.IMG 8731 800x533 thumb Shopping Spree

I have been randomly craving mango and finally broke down and bought a whole container of fruit for 3 measly pieces of the stuff. IMG 8718 800x600 thumb Shopping Spree

They were gone by the time I got home. Boo.IMG 8720 600x800 thumb Shopping Spree

The winner of the tea giveaway is… image thumb5 Shopping Spree

Question: If you could have a $500 shopping spree to any store what would it be?!

Comments

THANK YOU for not being the type of girl to say ‘sesh.’ Sesh is like nails on a chalkboard to me.

If I could get a $500 shopping spree I’d pick Target. I love any store where you can buy clothes, food, lightbulbs and car cleaning supplies all in one trip. Not that I buy too many lightbulbs or car cleaning supplies…but you know what I mean. :)

Hands down, Banana Republic if I had a $500 shopping spree. Or maybe J Crew. Or Williams Sonoma. Ahh, too many choices! Haha.

I haven’t been to Nordstrom Rack but it looks like you can get some great deals!

That’s a tough one! Maybe Target – I also love Nordstrom Rack. Great finds. I do the same thing with pre-cut fresh fruit – so expensive, but sometimes just so worth it in the moment. I eat it so fast at least it never goes to waste, right?

I would pick Anthropologie. I love their clothes but it is way out of my price range and I really have little need for dresses but love them. $500 would probably only get me two things anyway and I am in major need of a wardrobe makeover.

5. Angie says

Hmmm…$500…my initial answer was Trader Joes or really any grocery store. I love shopping for food (and cooking, baking, and eating). Non-food store would be Target or Gap for mainly clothes.
    I had a crazy mango addiction this summer! Whenever I would be missing for a while, my husband would ask what I was doing. He got very used to hearing me say “Cutting a mango.” Those things are amazing! Too bad you only got a few pieces :(

$500 to spend anywhere…hmmm. I love indulging in Nike running clothes, but to be a little more practical, I’d probably pick Nordstrom or Bloomingdales for their diversity of clothes. That way, I could get some clothes for work and some Nike running clothes, and plenty of shoes :)

Hmm definitely a hard one. But it’s sales like that that make me want to never shop anywhere but Wal-Mart where you are pretty much guaranteed to get an entire outfit for less than $10. ;)

A good friend just found a duvet cover on overstock.com for a solid price.

My shopping spree would be at Whole Foods. I would stock up on their 365 peanut butter, bulk popcorn and enjoy the hot bar for about a week before it would be gone.

Did you know papaya is called ‘food of/for the angels’??? I freakn’ love that stuff!

I adore that plaid shirt! SCORE! I think you had what seems to be a perfect Monday so far! I am still nursing my silly left keg so no running for the past two weeks…. It’s killing me! I live through you haha

Tough question. Do online stores count? Because if so, I would chose Amazon because then I could get anyyyything! Second would be City Sports then Lululemon then Whole Foods.

Your shopping ratio looks just like mine!

Just another reason why I love your blog :)

Woohoo! Winning!

My $500 shopping spree would probably be at like REI. I love their clothes but they are way too expensive for me. And I need a bunch of bike gear too. :)