Cupcakes For Eating not for Waiting

How’s your day? I didn’t have to work until 1pm today so I busied myself with blog stuff and cleaning. Before I left I had a big salad with Crockpot Calabasitas and all the Peruvian green sauce my money can buy.IMG 8863 800x600 thumb Cupcakes For Eating not for Waiting

<Insert: Mid-morning I had half a random bar and half a tortilla with a few bites of chicken.>

After work I ran an errand and stopped by the cupcake place to get Ben a birthday cake cupcake. I was going to make one, but figured eating a whole fancy cupcake would do less damage than eating half of an entire cake I made at home. (If you knew how much batter I consumed the last time I baked you would have rushed me to the hospital to get my stomach pumped.)IMG 8872 800x600 thumb Cupcakes For Eating not for Waiting

When I got home I made a smoothie. One of my most loyal readers asked what Blender I have and 2 other people asked earlier this week. It’s just a cheap ol’ Oster from Target. IMG 8867 600x800 thumb Cupcakes For Eating not for WaitingIf anyone has a Vitamix connection, please send them my way since I’m probably going to make this thing explode one day!IMG 8869 800x600 thumb Cupcakes For Eating not for Waiting

I topped my smoothie with cereals that sank. It’s hot today and this thing melted fast!IMG 8871 800x600 thumb Cupcakes For Eating not for Waiting

Ben’s birthday cupcake is the Vanilla Coconut one on the right. I also got a Black and White one. It was between that and a strawberry, when I pressed for details the girl said the Black and White has an entire Oreo baked inside. SOLD! IMG 8873 800x600 thumb Cupcakes For Eating not for Waiting

Okay…mid-post I got up and took a bite of the Black and White. I meant to wait until Ben got home, but couldn’t. It’s amazing. Judge me if you will.

Comments

I have that same blender. I lust…yes lust after that vita-mix. I think the good people at the store think I am trying to steal it one piece at a time because I look at it every time I go Target.

Would have done the SAME thing. But my boy swears he doesn’t like cupcakes..only cake…so I am basically effed (or the luckiest girl in the world, however you want to look at it).

Hey! I’ve followed you on Twitter for a little while and just now stumbled on your blog (I’ve been terrible about updating my reader haha) and love it! Reading your about me hit so close to home, basically swap in pictures of me and it would be the exact same story. I’m still working at figuring it all out, so it’s really nice to see someone that I can identify so well with in the blog world :) Also, I just have a cheap-o blender from Target…the same one!…but am seriously lusting over a Vitamix. Sometimes the blender makes a sad gurgling noise from overuse haha.

I don’t know how you stopped at just a bite. You have a lot of self control! :)

I have the Ninja blender, which is the “runner up” to the Vitamix, but is a fraction of the price (about $80 at Bed Bath and Beyond). I’ve had it for about 6 months and love it!

5. Lorin says

Haha, for my birthday I didn’t want a whole cake. So I had to, at 8:30 on the night of my birthday, go down to vons in the bakery section, wait 30 seconds for someone to come help (there aren’t any people in bakery section at night) and when no one came, I went behind the glass display and grabbed a cupcake for myself. I paid for it of course and the cashier looked at me and asked, “they didn’t put a label on it?” nope, they did not :) Oh, I also got a vita-top for my birthday, the chocolate ones but had to stand on the freezer door because there was only one left. I actually haven’t tried it yet, but will soon! So, yeah, no one got me a cupcake for my actual birthday, but I took matters into my own hands. Plus, it was only my mom since my dad was working so I got a pizookie trio from BJ’s the night before.

I totally want a Vita-mix. I dream of one constantly. My husband will soon send me away if I don’t stop talking about it ;)

Ooh Oreo – how I miss you! That cupcake sounds delicious.

Magnificent goods from you, man. Cupcakes For Eating not for Waiting | Run Eat Repeat I have understand your stuff previous to and you’re just extremely great. I really like what you’ve acquired here, really like what you’re saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it sensible. I can not wait to read much more from you. This is actually a terrific Cupcakes For Eating not for Waiting | Run Eat Repeat informations.