I LOVE soy sauce and don’t know why it took me so long to buy Bragg Liquid Aminos! I picked some up at WF this weekend and am already drinking it straight up. Today I took my usual salad up a notch by adding some Bragg’s and lime juice to the Peanut Dressing. OMG. Yeah buddy!
But, I still had a salt craving so I made some popcorn to go on the side. I really appreciate that I can be open and honest on RER, but I thought I’d share a few things I don’t tell you. I know I’m super random, but I have a feeling other bloggers can agree on a few of these (let me know!).
Things I don’t tell you…
1. Sometimes it may seem like this is a commercial for
watermelon certain food or fitness products…But I turn down 90% of the email offers I get. I am really just this loud and proud about things I love! Seriously I know it’s annoying.
2. And when I do accept a free product I ask if I can give you guys one too. I want you to share in the fun
3. Meeting bloggers and readers gives me anxiety. I’m a less funny gordita in person (plus, I have a magic camera that drops 32 pounds instead of adding it). Be prepared to be disappointed if we’re in the same place at the same time.(nataliedee.com)
4. This one doesn’t make any sense… I spill my guts to you guys, but actually feel like the people in my day-to-day life are intrusive when they ask me what I’m doing after work or something.
5. I am sad when I don’t have time to check out your blog when you leave a comment. I used to be super good about this, but time and life is more complicated now.
6. My friends think I censor myself a lot compared to real life and that makes me sad. I am a sailor, but don’t want to be banned at your work/school/mom’s house so I gotta.
7. It sucks when I am super proud of a blog post and no one else seems to care. I need to remember this is my online diary and sometimes no one gives a fck. And that’s okay.
8. I talk about you like I know you too I get a lot of emails and comments from people saying that they feel like they know me – well, it’s mutual!
It’s common for me to tell Ben, “Amber K doesn’t understand my love of watermelon because today she said…”
9. I have blogger envy and love the way other bloggers look, take pictures, cook amazing meals with 78 ingredients, write…
Can anyone agree or add to this list?