Sunday Set Up Nov 27

Remember a while back when I went to the Fit and Pain free Event? Well, the celeb trainer Kathy Kaehler told us about a little thing she does called “Sunday Set Up”. I loved the concept and am using it to inspire my successful week!

Earlier today I raided my mom’s fridge. Her fridge rocks and I made myself a salad and half a sandwich wlEmoticon smile31 Sunday Set Up Nov 27 IMG 2656 800x600 thumb Sunday Set Up Nov 27

I also sipped on some chocolate milk. Refuel with Chocolate Milk is sponsoring me to go to the Rock In Roll Las Vegas race this weekend so I need to get my chocolate milk mustache ready!IMG 2669 800x600 thumb Sunday Set Up Nov 27

Add chocolate to something and I’m all over it, under it and drinking it!IMG 2670 800x600 thumb Sunday Set Up Nov 27

After a good walk with the perros I ate some of her plentiful cereal stash. Ahhhh. Can I move back in, mom?!IMG 2673 800x600 thumb Sunday Set Up Nov 27

Okay, now time for Sunday Set Up!!!

Instead of waiting until Monday afternoon I’ve decided to use Sunday to plan out my week’s schedule, meals and workouts.

See, meals planned…

Wait – why is there butter next to my meal plan?IMG 2678 800x600 thumb Sunday Set Up Nov 27

Because I am going to a cookie exchange party on Wednesday and have been talking about cookies all day. My cookies aren’t usually the best so Ben swears he can make his mom’s trademark recipe. On the way home from he insisted we stop at the store for ingredients.IMG 2677 800x600 thumb Sunday Set Up Nov 27

He is baking and I just saw him add in extra butter and sugar. God help me not eat all the cookies. Seriously.

Workout Plan for the week:

• Monday – Boot camp* / Tempo Run
  • Tuesday – KB or Yoga
  • Wednesday – Long Run (shooting for 12ish)
  • Thursday – Strength
  • Friday – Yoga?
  • Saturday – (in Vegas) Drinking like it’s a sport
  • Sunday – Half Marathon!

*I have a 5am wake up call this week! More on this later!!!

Are you set up for a good week?

Comments

1. Maren says

Nice! I am all set up for meals…even went grocery shopping! I don’t have a workout plan yet, but I go back to the doctor tomorrow to see if I can be cleared to work out again! (stress fracture). I’m hoping to get back into the groove of things, but I know my cardio is s&%*. :) Have fun getting up at 5 tomorrow! :)

Good luck with the Sunday Set Up! I’ve been planning all my workouts Monday am (I even printed out a neato form for them). I need to start meal planning.

Hey there! I just finished up my Sunday set up plan for the week! I plan my workouts around my busy days (as well as meals) and that way I have to do it. It is one of those things that helps me stay on track and take the guesswork (and procrastination) out of the equation. Have a great week!

I wish when I planned my meals I actually stuck to the plan. It’s the thought that counts right? I thought of the plan. Next step…actually try to follow it, at least a few nights a week.

I love the idea of Sunday set up, maybe I can be a day behind and do this today – I love having an outline of todos for the week!
    Christmas cookies are the only cookies I don’t try to healthify lol. I actually make toll house chocolate chips with half the butter all the time and they’re great, people think its a secret recipe ;)

Sunday is a great day to plan out the week. With the holiday and added craziness of high school reunions all weekend (mine AND my husband’s), I didn’t get to plan OR grocery shop this weekend… which means leftover pizza for dinner tonight unless I get a chance to get to the store after work… we’ll see. Enjoy the cookies!

I love the idea of Sunday Set Up! I try to find 5 minutes every morning after my run and stretching to visualize my day- what I am going to do and how. It’s easy to be positive knowing the first thing I get to do is eat breakfast :)

I definitely plan my meal plan for the week in advance so I’m sure to buy everything I’ll need. Those cookies are going to be insane! But I’m sure in a good way ;)

~Great job planning out your success~ I have 4 going on 6 kids and I have to have a meal plan (and a fitness plan!) in stone or else we might all starve! So, tonight is vegan potato soup! El cheapo and el yummo does it get any better than that?