Motivation Monday–Pie Day

Hello and Happy Monday! This morning the sky was gloomy and drizzly on my boot camp. We were able to find some cover to do HIIT and strength moves though. You don’t need a lot of space to get a good work out in!IMG 5039 800x600 thumb Motivation Monday–Pie Day

Then, I ran a slow 4 miles. My legs are tired. I’ll give ‘em a rest tomorrow.

Remember last Thursday when I bought Cinnamon Raisin Muffins? Well, I just ate the last one for breakfast! I ran out of them fast because I had 1 1/2 each time. That’s either a major fail or major win, I can’t decide.IMG 5042 800x600 thumb Motivation Monday–Pie Day

My muffin was served with egg whites topped with cheese and green onions. Breakfast of champions people who like english muffins and eggs.IMG 5041 800x600 thumb Motivation Monday–Pie Day

I know it can be harder to workout when it’s cold and gloomy outside. But, I have a little Monday Motivation for you…

It’s National Pie Day.

Want some pie? Work for it.later i shall have pie thumb Motivation Monday–Pie Day(image source)

Question: What kind of pie are you working for today?

I’m a cake girl, not pie but I’d go for a good piece of berry a la mode. Actually, I’d eat anything a la mode…

Comments

1. Ida says

I love peanut butter pie, and key lime (mostly for the graham cracker crust)!
    This weekend was heavy on the sweets, so I need to stay away from the deserts for a bit.

Key lime! I can take it or leave it when it comes to pie (cookies are my thing), but a GOOD piece of Key Lime Pie even beats chocolate (gasp) for me.

3. MrsCrystal says

Today it will be Sweet Potato Pie because that’s what I made yesterday.

Ummm, I like pecan mystery pie, pecan pie, and apple pie.

The only kind of reward I am going to give myself is a big ol’ glass of water after my workout tonight. And then maybe some extra sleep. Sleep is good when you didn’t get much the night before (TWSS)

I don’t like pie crust but I’d take pie filling on ice cream any day. Except cherry pie filling, that stuffs gross. Way to get that run in and thanks for the motivation!

Not a huge pie fan. I’m looking forward to “Warm Chocolate Brownie With A Scoop (or 3) of Vanilla Ice-Cream Day.” When is that day? Hopefully soon.

I’m the exact opposite…pie girl over cake. Hmmm I think a big slice of pecan pie with french vanilla ice cream would be my ideal dessert. I’d run a few marathons for that!

8. Katie P says

I know a gal who makes a Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Pie, I would boot-camp it up all day long for one of those babies!

How FUNNY — Yesterday I went on a 5 mi run and had Vons Berry Pie with Neopolitan Ice Cream on top!!!! and I hadnt even read your post yet hehe. I also like my pie micro’d for 20 seconds. :) then the ice cream melts all yummy-like… o yah.