Hello! Last night Ben and I headed to a going away party at a bar in Newport. His friend, Ned, is moving to Colorado next weekend and we had to give him a proper send off! From the bar we headed to the after party and it was a late night.
Then it was time to get dirty clean!
I headed to my mom’s and was recruited to cut a watermelon.
Then, Heather and I took the dogs for a walk a do.
Search Me Sunday:
These are some of the searches that led unsuspecting internet travelers to RER…
1. “does watermelon make you bloated” – Yes, every time. But I can’t stop.
2. “after running a marathon i binged” – Yes, again. But it’s well deserved.
3. “big man eating watermelon” – I will choose to take this as an observation and not a judgment of my stature.
4. “what was the cheese that giant gave samples of at wine in the woods in columbia md” – Ha! Very specific search. All I know is they had GREAT wine
5. “i get horny when im hungry” – You mean horny for food?
Sunday Set Up:
Sunday: Salmon and broccoli
Monday: BBQ with the fam
Wednesday: zucchini from the Famer’s Market and eggs
Thursday: Lettuce wraps with turkey
Friday: English Muffin Pizzas
Monday: Tempo run
Tuesday: 4 800s
Thursday: Easy 5
Friday: Yoga or Zumba
Saturday: Half Marathon
Sunday: Half Marathon!
Question: What’d you do today?
Run SMART Goals
Fill out this form to get the SMART Running Goals worksheet to your inbox!